Friendship campaigns level doubt

OMG. Help me pls. I really mean it. I heard someone said it was easy but when I do it, it is too hard. I am stuck at chapter 2 :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: my friends, who is 10 lv higher than me, and his heroes are stronger, Red and everything else, is stuck at chap 1…

1 Like

Is That Joy, Olaf, Vanellope Robin, Mickey?

It is Joy, Olaf, Robin, Mickey and Jessie. I got Joy’s Anger disc already to help with this campaign, but it is not really useful …

My Robin and Jessie are weak too :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Did you you have a one star Anger disk?

It is 2-star disc… not that much helpful though :frowning:

Try collecting more of Joy(An) disc if you have enough friendships token. That way you won’t loose easily.

A way to beat campaigns: Level up your heroes to be 40 levels above the enemy level. It is only then when it is an even match.

Joy/Olaf campaign is a pain to beat. I got Olaf’s Moana disk to help out but not even that will help me succeed

1 Like

I have faced enemies in friend campaign have higher level than our server cap :)))) so sometimes, that’s not even an option :))))))))))

After each fight, the enemies level raises by 1, FYI

2 Likes

I personally think it is fair enough if you can’t get through the whole Friendship Campaign right after unlocking it, but I think more than 2 level caps higher is a bit too high.

I technically wish we could unlock the story content earlier and the disk unlock be later if that was a solution. That way would balance a bit more that you don’t get the disk until late as long as you can get some of the story content or at least the some of the mission story content if possible.

Though, I would assume that they will eventually lower the friendship campaign levels, but likely not for the newest of the new, but still a decent amount would likely be more accessible to newer players :-).

Yeah, I am aware. There was just some sarcastic truth in the sentence.

1 Like

Even if the enemies are strong, if they let us choose which hero to bring along, friend campaigns would not be such a pain…

Or at least, let us hire mercs…

2 Likes

If only enemies blue and purple skills are not 20 and 40 levels too high…

1 Like

Or have red skills maxed.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney