Friendship campaigns level doubt

When will you decrease the level and difficulties of friendship campaigns again?

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s never gonna happen

It won’t ever happen again

Why would they need to?

They are all obtainable

No, they aren’t. They are way too hard…

1 Like

That is, if you don’t meet the lvl requirement

Even if I have the lv requirement, it still is

Last time, when I unlocked Shank-Jasmine disc, I have both of them at lv 134, 04, all skills maxed and I couldn’t even pass the very first fight of 1st chapter :joy:

That’s obtainable to you? It’s a nightmare for me

So yes, I hope they would decrease the friend campaign difficulty

4 Likes

Don’t forget to tell this the next Q&A.

3 Likes

I did the last time, and I will do it again. Hopefully others will do the same… and they will finally listen, like they did with trials

Stop trying to Auto them - time your white Ult properly.

FYI. I did Jasmine-Shank on manual, died the very 1st second facing Elastic Girl. They both have low reality and somehow, most of the enemies are fantastic damage dealer

1 Like

I guess you are right there

Thats Good - Then level them up. If you dont have the level and skills up then dont complain - if you tell me that your heroes are max tier - max leveled - max skilled and still cant beat it then i will be convinced - until then why keep complaining.

O4… you are supposed to have them at R0 at that level

what typical words from a whale =))))))))) even my friend is one, and she can beat every friend campaign, and she still said they are too hard

Ever since Goofy friend discs were released, friend campaigns have become insane, reasons unknown. So it is illogical that we ask the things to be the way they were???

Let me remind you that, they had to decrease the difficulty once because it was too high. And now, it is much worse.

And if friend campaigns stay the way they are forever, without becoming harder, I may not complain. But the minute my heroes get stronger, they are too! What in the world is that???

One of my guild mates just got Goofy disc with Jessie, and it’s been more than 6 months since he was released… Yeah, that’s so normal

1 Like

I am far from a whale (:whale:) and alas i also do not have every disk… .you kids wouldn’t know the meaning of hard! As a BETA player - we had a rough trot where the disks were impossible, yet here we are now that they have been reduced in difficulty by far! and you babies still cry over them… harden up.

I have been in the game for more than 500 days and If you think I dont know how hard friend campaigns were, you are so wrong

1 Like

Oh so looking at your post history - you have been complaining since you joined the forum about friend campaigns… yet you are still complaining - So to put it Bluntly - Let me Quote Past Yunno “with a little luck, you can get the disc”

You do know that that is the Past right? Things changed. I have get some discs thanks to good luck, but now it is not the case anymore

The enemies rarity is too high, their lv is too high, their skills are way stronger than my heroes, the combination of enemies I have to face is ridiculous, all of those things make campaigns unbearable.

And is this how only I feel? No. Others feel the same. They don’t want to voice their complains because:

1. They fear that nothing will change

2. People keep telling them to try (I did, for some cases, when it is doable). To be honest, some can be obtainable with effort and luck (you already know). Some are obviously impossible (Olaf-Joy is the top of my head)

Bottom line is, I don’t want to waste my resources on one-time-only heroes. Is that wrong? Not to mention, you need BLUE rarity to unlock friendship. How is it right to see Red enemies there? That just doesn’t make any sense

Also @Cicerello, even though we are arguing, I don’t have time to check your post history but obviously you do. If you think attacking me personally can solve this argument then, GROW UP!

I am not attacking - I am just saying all the friend missions are doable. Yep, we all get stuck on some every now and then, but they are all certainly obtainable. Olaf Joy was one of the easier ones…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney