Friendship Campaigns Need Fixing

I think we can all agree seeing these iconic characters interact through Friendship Campaigns is one of the biggest highlights of the game. But unless you have been with this game since the beginning, you likely won’t be strong enough to complete most of the more recent ones to see all the interactions. They keep upping the difficulty as a dumb incentive for you to get stronger. That’s more frustrating than anything in my eyes, that they don’t give you the new exchanges between these unique character combinations just because of your skill level!

I think the best way to make this work is to rework it so that, like with City Watch and some other modes, the difficulty is changed to be the same for everyone. Easy at first, and then harder with each chapter. That way, not only are you able to see a few episodes earlier than you would otherwise, but you’re also being given a proper incentive to get stronger, because they aren’t giving you nothing to start with. They’re basically giving you some of it right away and asking you to improve if you want to see the rest.

That’s just my two cents, at least. Not sure what anyone else thinks about it.

6 Likes

This would be a nice improvement, instead of the current situation where you have to be extremely powerful to even start. At least being able to unlock the disk soon after you get the hero would be useful.

The bigger issue though is the power disparity among heros that is causing all kinds of roadblocks. Scar, Sally, Fear, etc are terrors to deal with in older friend campaigns after their recent upgrades. This needs taken care of before the friend campaigns will be particularly viable at any difficulty.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney