Friendship Mission

Im stuck at friend quest of joy and olaf. These two aren’t compatible to each other, joy cant do any damage, while olaf is a tank hero who heads fall off Everytime he gets hit. No matter how many levels or orange badge you give. They always lost to the episode 1: city happiness. Whereas Mr. Incredibles have a tough defense can’t be damage easily. Even if joy and olaf are ahead of him!

7 Likes

And they were supposed to replace him with Ralph…

1 Like

Ralph can do fantastic damage compared to olaf. He use more magic than physical damage.

4 Likes

I am talking about Mr. I getting replaced by Ralph. You can’t replace any allies in the friend campaigns. Only enemies.

Also, Olaf does more damage than Ralph. Ralph deals the least amount of damage.

Admin cant replace any heroes on this mission. But they can weaken the power by lowering the enemies stats. Ralph relies on his physical power, hes useful more powerful than both olaf and mr. i, do you still remember that challenge: "break it bad’ ? in this challenge, you can only use Ralph on surge battle. To complete this task. Olaf is wonderful for magic freezing stuns. While mr. I had ability to enhance his attack and speed.

4 Likes

Okay, I’m sorry, but this made me laugh.

1 Like
  1. It isn’t called “Physical Damage” or “Magic Damage” (in most places at least)
  2. There is mot much of a difference in damage between Normal and Fantastic. They are different types of damage, not different levels of damage
  3. Ralph is the weakest hero in the game damage-wise. Only his stuns (and purple skill) are useful.
  4. You are in the first chapter of the campaign, where you need to use only Joy and Olaf. You can’t replace anyone to fight with.
  5. I am only on board with the “enemies should be weaker part”, because that is a valuable statement
2 Likes

I have to disagree. Ralph may deal Normal damage with his white and blue skills, but both of the skills are able to stun enemies.

From what I hear the answer to how to beat Joy and Olaf’s friendship campaign is to equip Olaf with damage modes, but if Skill Power modes or Basic Damage mods I am not 100% sure about. Might also need to be some levels higher and higher promotion level.

But yeah, I hope this help :-).

5 Likes

He can’t defeat any :man_shrugging:

His damage isn’t a pain at all. It’s only his stuns.

To both of you:

Thanks for the intel! But im pursuing this discussion in hope to recognize this matter and be solve asap.

3 Likes

Not even that actually. His stuns are nothing compared to most character, even old ones. 7 seconds could actually be decent, if it didn’t always hit a single target with likely huge tenacity.

@Champion_Disgust_XVII @Lord_Aga I’m not the type of person that enjoys arguing a lot, but if you think that Ralph is dangerous, then you clearly have no idea what actual top tier heroes are capable of. Both I and @Filadae_Djaq are fairly experienced players, who constantly have to deal with meta or almost meta teams, and no, putting random characters together, even the strongest ones, doesn’t work. Add that you both can’t even accept criticism without starting a drama, which is the actual problem here, rather than opinions about a mobile game.
So, as much as I’ve still a lot to learn, I’m not gonna let some ignorant and childish people tell me to educate myself, when they simply want to be right about everything and don’t even consider that other people might have opinions too.

With that said, have a great day.

1 Like

Proof. And @Filadae_Djaq is at my SAME level.

1 Like

Thanks for a helpful response to the original question :slight_smile: Other things that can help Olaf do more damage, besides using basic damage and skill power mods, are:

Making sure all his skills are maxed, especially purple skill.

Enhancing badges to 3 stars (or more if you can afford to use the resources on him)

Equipping his Moana disk for double freezing damage

Make sure to run on manual, not auto, so you can time his white skill freeze after he uses his green skill freeze for the double damage.

If you can get Olaf in back to kill the other two people first, and then come back so Olaf and Joy can double team Mr. I, then you have a good chance to pass the stage. If you don’t get them two first, you probably won’t make it that try. A lot of RNG involved, sadly.

If nothing else works, level up your Olaf some more. His damage is the key to passing. Hopefully these tips help you pass the stage.

6 Likes

@Lord_Aga No problem and happy to help if I can :-).

@Rhamona_Q Yeah, you are right in terms of that having maxed out skills and such are important, but in terms of badge enchanting I think it is best to not necessarily to enchant all out fully, but what Olaf lacks feedback wise when battling. Like if not doing quite enough damage to take an enemy out before they active their skills then you enchant the damage badges.
If you just need a little more HP to survive a wave then you enchant the HP badges. I usually enchant gradually so like enchanting 2-3 dots first and not all out to avoid spending more than I need to. Sometimes it is also better to wait until the next promotion than enchanting I assume.

If Olaf’s Moana disk increase damage then getting Olaf’s Moana disk first before taking on Joy and Olaf’s friendship campaign would be smart.

Also something I came to think of it is that it is likely best to go for Skill Power mods for Olaf as then his White skill AOE attack does more damage at once and likely take down more enemies faster.
And I agree, it is probably best to go manual, especially as then you can better time the White skill freeze if necessary.

And yeah like to help if I can and thought I try and help the original question poster :-).

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney