I did a thread about this topic 5 months ago… I’ll open this up and basically revive it. We’ll do it piece by piece and I need you guys (and gals) to help me with this Timeline. I’ll try my best to keep it short and sweet and redact some dialogues…
- We can assume that the Violet-Ralph Campaign Chapter 8 and somewhere in the Mr. Inc-Dash Campaign happens at the same time because of this dialogue:
Elastigirl: “Violet, honey, thank goodness I found you. We need your help.”
Violet: “What happened, Mom?”
Elastigirl: "The creeps have completely taken over the Port, Your Father and Dash are out there training. They’re surrounded!
Confirmed by Kinokan
- We can be sure that the Finnick-Judy and Nick-Yax Campaigns happen at the same time because of these dialogues:
Finnick-Judy Dialogue on starting the Campaign:
Judy: Nick, you’ve got to help me on this fight club case. I’ve got zero leads!
Nick: No can do Carrots. I’m swamped with this gerbil case. But I do know another fox that might be able to help…
Nick-Yax Dialogue on completing Chapter 1:
Nick: I gotta find a gerbil who stole a ring from Fru Fru. Have you seen any suspicious gerbils here?
Yax: I saw this gerbil holding a diamond ring with a fanny pack.
Nick: Yax! That’s our guy. Can you help me find him?
Yax Of course.
Confirmed by Baroness_Eric_II
- We’re sure that the Sulley-Woody Campaign comes after the Mike-JJ Campaign because of this dialogue:
Elastigirl: You’re here? How did you know where I live?
Sulley: Mike had me drop off some things for him when he was babysitting Jack-Jack.
- We’re sure that the Woody-Buzz Campaign comes after the Jessie-Buzz Campaign by these dialogue and description:
Jessie-Buzz Campaign E1-L2 Description:
He establishes a new strike force called “Hero Command,” modeled after Star Command.
Woody-Buzz Dialogue on completing Chapter 5:
Buzz: Wherever there’s danger, Hero Command is there to take the call.
Woody: Hero Roundup will be glad to take care of the situation instead of you.
- We’re sure that the Genie-Mike Campaign comes after the Mike-Sulley Campaign by these dialogue
Genie-Mike Campaign E1-L1 Description:
Mike and Genie have met before at the City Comedy Club and on patrol, but they’ve never just “hung out”
Mike-Sulley Dialogue on completing Chapter 5:
Sulley: Hrm… what about that other big blue guy we’ve seen around?
Mike: The Genie? He’d be perfect! You’re a genie-us!