Friendships all unlocked level one

Just once could you folks at perblue change or upgrade something without breaking several other somethings? Seems all my friendships are unlocked now at level one which I’m sure will go away once you fix the bug.
The slider bar is still messed up and I have been VERY careful to ensure no double taps etc. Is not the problem I think.
Earlier many folks went back to level 1!
I don’t know if it helps but I use a Kindle Fire to play. Thanks PerBlue. NOT!

3 Likes

Twenty three of my friend campaigns are locked even though the friendships are level 3+

Clicking go says to complete chapter 0, level x (varied levels) to begin the campaign.

It’s all these friendships that reverted to level 1 requirements. Including ones I already had unlocked and have the campaigns partially worked.

Just another related problem

I am having same issues 18 friendship mission are now locked saying I need beat chapter 0 level x. And they where all at less half way done thanks to the last event.

My Zurg-Hiro campaign is locked too :pensive:

For players experiencing this, if you restart the game does that allow you to proceed, or do you still get the same error message?

1 Like

After exiting and logging back in yes I still get the same issue.

Thank you for that info. I’m sorry this is persistent and I’ll have the team take a look first thing in the morning.

1 Like

I think it might relate but had several friendship open up at that were locked before the update that was put out today.

Hi there. Happening to me too. Thanks for looking at the bug.

What server?

Thanks for being patient! Updates about this issue will be posted in this thread.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney