Here are some known issues in the game:
These will require a client update, so they are currently planned for 1.15:
- iOS players cannot see what they’re typing in chat. Switch to off dark mode to be able to see your typing.
- the Daily Quest list sometimes resets back to the top of the list
- The skill point slider will bounce back and undo any duplicate actions. This is caused by upgrading the same skill multiple times within a few seconds. When this happens, the gold and skill points are returned to your account. To avoid this, please wait a few seconds between upgrading the same hero’s skill.
These issues have been resolved:
- For players who had already finished the weekly challenge today before the update, they will not have a new challenge at the moment. We are investigating.
We had a small fix for this issue with the server update on November 25:
- Using the skill point slider can sometime add more points than the number selected. We suspect this may be due to a double tap or long tap triggering the upgrade twice. Being careful with tapping the button may be a way to avoid this from happening.
This issue was fixed with the 1.14.2-B update:
- Skill Point Consumables are being used but not credited in some cases. The team is investigating this issue currently.
These issues were resolved with the 1.14.2-C update:
- Friendship campaigns on some servers are not accessible. The error message says you must complete ‘chapter 0’ first. None of your progress has been lost.
- Some players are reporting their team level is displaying much lower than it should. No progress is lost, but players are unable to access everything in the game.
- Weekly Challenge did not cycle correctly.