Friendships are just too hard

Honestly that number is pointless nowadays. I have friendships powered up far and beyond the enemy power and still cannot pass.

Randall’s refresh has made him a nightmare to deal with unless you have a strong precise or AOE that can hit him quickly. He needs to be pulled from the majority of friend campaigns for the sake of fairness.
Quite frankly, friendship campaigns are generally akin to running into a brick wall over and over until you suddenly have enough power to punch through to the next one. It’s getting really absurd how much power is required to actually clear them successfully with the given heros - in some cases potentially impossible until insane levels of overpowering is reached.

3 Likes

Here is my latest Fiendship gripe:

Snow White can fight the enemy line all on her own, but the pre-entry attack oneshots her.

How can PerBlue not comprehend how this is negatively affecting the game experience?
I want to play these campaigns for fun, but because I lack the ingame resources to make my characters effective (which is always more health), I can not play any campaign.

3 Likes

Agreed, and thanks for the response. The reason I am doing the campaign is I need Nega’s reflect skill to deal with Sally in the main campaign as she is equally overpowered.

I really don’t know, friendship campaigns are a disaster at this point. I have campaigns where my heros are evenly or over ranking opponents and I still have to power up ridiculously high to punch through refreshed heros. I was almost through a wall in Little John/Robin Hood, and then Sulley’s refresh came… gonna need a lot more power now… in others I can’t stay alive long enough to actually hit Scar when he finally uncloaks after 30 seconds… to say nothing of friendships where Randall or Sally are enemies…

The solution is surpisingly simple, allow the mission powerups to boost health too.
Boosted skill damage means nothing if they get one shotted before they can fight back.

I think I might want to make a list of heroes should be removed as enemies in any friend campaigns to make it better.

Randall is the newest story mode aggravation for me:

Every time I have gotten close to victory, he does this.
Wipes 3 defenders instantly, then picks off the remaining 2 one by one.

I have to oneshot the enemy team because if I do not, a volley of arrows is launched, wiping my team.
But when I do, it sets off Randal.

Would it be better to user Clawhauser (Powerline disk)? He deals fantastic damage non-stop, especially to invisible enemies.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney