Friendships Unseen in Other Servers

I saw a thread by Unknown_Gamer. He stated:

“I hope some of the hero that were in the same show were friends, like sully and mike :slight_smile: they have both no friends, not even one”

Then, Baert replied by sending an image showing Mike somehow at Level 75, showing Jack-Jack and Sully & Boo as his friends, the two having a rarity of Purple +2. What I don’t believe is that Mike got Level 75, at this time, the max TL (Team Level) is 70, and the Rarity of his friends are Purple +2, at this time, the max Rarity is Purple +1.

You can see the whole thread here:
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/friendship/18436/2

I can say that even though it seems fake, the friendships aren’t. I saw something in the Mega Mart, I don’t know if it’s a glitch or an exploit. If you spam preview the Mega Mart and preview on the Memories, it will sometimes show you Memories of Heroes that have legitimate friendships. But, to preview the Mega Mart, you need to have a TL of at least 41 to at least preview it. With new heroes arriving, these friendships might be buried in the Mega Mart. Here’s what I found so far…

The format of this is

1. The pair of heroes and 2. Their Friend Disk

WALL-E:

1. EVE and WALL-E: It Takes Two
  2. EVE and Calhoun: Gift from the Heart
  3. WALL-E and Dash: Rusty Sidekick
  4. WALL-E and Kevin Flynn: Legacy Hardware

Pirates of the Carrjbean:

1. Jack Sparrow and Nick Wilde: One Wilde Night
  2. Jack Sparrow and Hector Barbossa: Pirated Music
  3. Tia Dalma and Jack Sparrow: Unknown
  4. Tia Dalma and Yax: Elephant in the Room
  5. Hector Barbossa and Tia Dalma: Hold Court

Comment 1: The “Unknown” in Tia Dalma and Jack Sparrow’s Disk/Memory are really called “BIT_TIA_DALMA_CHARM”

Monsters Inc.:

1. Sully & Boo and Woody: Play Together
  2. Sully & Boo and Ralph: Wreck and Repair
  3. Mike Wazowski and Jack-Jack: Peel of Laughter
  4. Mike Wazowski and Sully & Boo: Top Scarer

Tron: Legacy

1. Kevin Flynn and Quorra: Sweet Glitch
  2. Quorra and EVE: Well Read
  3. Quorra and Buzz: Surge Protector

Toy Story:

1. Woody and Jessie: My Favorite Deputy
  2. Rex and Mike Wazowski: Ship Shape
  3. Jessie and Buzz Lightyear: Falling with Style
  4. Buzz Lightyear and Kevin Flynn: Grid Energy
  5. Jessie and Judy Hopps: Boot Scoot

Wreck-It-Ralph:

1. Ralph and Jack Sparrow: Hero’s Duty

The Incredibles:

1. Frozone and EVE: Cool as Ice

Server 1 has a cap level of 80. Just make a new account in that server, get to lvl 25 and you can see all those friendships of level 70+.

1 Like

Yeah, but this thread is for people who are not in server 1 and don’t want to make another account…

Plus, it would be a hassle to just restart all over again.

I was just saying it isn’t fake and u don’t need to datamine the info. It’s just right there. And u don’t need to lose your progress to make a new account on server 1. I play on the 2nd server but made an extra account (linked the both of them) on server 1. It takes 2 or 3 days i think to reach level 25.

3 Likes

Okay, noted. What server are you in though?
I’m at Server 7. This thread is just experimental. Plus, if you preview each hero’s friendships, you will just see the heroes needed, not their Disk…

sali ka nalang sa disney ph sa s7 lols

No thanks, I already have a guild, but thank you for the offer.

haha nice, i thought you wouldnt understand lols

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney