From the Planet that's a Fast Food Joke (Phineas and Ferb concept) (BEWARE OF SPOILERS!)

So just watched Candace Against The Universe and I loved it! For so many reasons! So I ended up doing the logical thing and did a concept based off one of the characters from the film.

Also, I want to warn you now: THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE! Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Not much else to say so…

Name: Super Super Big Doctor

Description: She’s a real charmer, calling upon her plant Mama to keep the enemies controlled.

Quote: “No, silly. I named her after my mother, whose name just happened to be Mama. Weird coincidence. She was also green and very controlling.”

Role: Control

Position: Midline

Stars: 1

Trial Team: Red

Entrance: Walks in, arming her blaster

Basic Attack: Shoots her raygun

Victory: Gives off a laugh and hugs Mama

Defeat: Gets knocked backward, defeated

Skills

White Skill: More Spores
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Passive: Mama, Super Super Big Doctor’s plant, enters the field alongside her with X HP and deals X damage with each basic attack
Active: The player chooses an enemy for Mama to unleash mind control spores on, charming them for 8 seconds, as well as dealing X damage over time for 8 seconds. While on auto, Mama will choose the closest enemy to Super Super Big Doctor. This will resummon Mama at full HP if she has been KO’d in battle.

Blue Skill: Mama Chomp
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Mama takes a bite at the enemy with the highest HP, stunning and sapping them for 6 seconds. The stun and sap have a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Green Skill: Carbon Copy

Super Super Big Doctor uses the closest enemy’s carbon dioxide to steal 300 energy. If that enemy is under 50% health, this also stuns them for 6 seconds. The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Purple Skill: Spore Power

Mama now grows over time, increasing her basic attack and her damage from Mama Chomp by 5% every 10 seconds. She keeps this between waves but loses it whenever she’s KO’d.

Red Skill: Mama Fertilizer

More Spores now charms the two closest enemies. Whenever an enemy is charmed, Mama gains X Max Health. Super Super Big Doctor also gains 5% movement speed and X basic damage.

+X Max HP

+X Skill Power

+X Damage in “More Spores”

Friendship Skills:

• Super Super Big Doctor and Dr. Facilier
    Campaign Name: The Other Side of the Fertilizer
    Description: Mama’s been running out of carbon dioxide, and there’s not enough in the digital City. Super Super Big Doctor seeks out the one person who can help her. One that can get her anything she desires…
    Allies: Madam Mim, The Evil Queen, Yzma
    Disk Name: Shadowy Spritzer
    Ability: Increased Health
    Mama now has X more Max Health.
    Mama now gains X Max Health every time she grows from Spore Power (Extra per star on disk)

• Super Super Big Doctor and Megavolt
    Campaign Name: Electric Brainaloo
    Description: Super Super Big Doctor is planning to spread the power of Mama’s mind controlling spores throughout the entire City. However, in order to do so, she needs to enlist the help of Megavolt, the City’s electrical villain, to find the perfect spot to start the spore spreading.
    Allies: Maleficient, Ursula, Hades
    Disk Name: Spore Spreader
    Ability: Better Charmer
    Mama now charms three enemies from More Spore. Charms from More Spore now last X seconds longer. (+1 second per star on disk)

3 Likes

My only suggestion is that you switch the order of these. Green skills are always before blue. This is a great concept! 9.5/10!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney