[Fun and Games!] Forum Heroes! (v4.1.1)

Anways, Time To :sleeping:

Remember that I use the google translator
and more or less I use the English that I learned in the forums (maybe)
Edit:

Lies, you will stay to eliminate the creep while others sleep
(/s)

:upside_down_face:

Y adivinare que no leiste ni una de esas respuestas?

ĀæComo supiste? :open_mouth:

King :crown: is in his room with a cat :cat: for his birthday :tada: is coming tomorrow so he does need some stuff and then I have no room in his house :house: he is coming over for the weekend to do his homework :books: he gets off at six but heā€™s the only thing I need for a week or maybe :thinking: is coming over for now I donā€™t want you guys in that way to go with you to do you know what I want and you donā€™t need a chance I just think :thought_balloon: will happen again I just got off of my house :house: I have no problem :relieved: is coming tomorrow so Iā€™m not gonna get the rest the day and Iā€™ll have them tomorrow to make a decision but Iā€™m still typing :speech_balloon: up :top: is going to be like :+1: but he said he is already on beating the other way I think :thought_balloon: has been a big brain :brain: he does have so bad I think :thought_balloon: and throws a bunch more of a big sad :pensive: but heā€™s a big boy :boy: I know that I know I love :two_hearts: so happy :grin: I donā€™t want him in a big sad :cry: but Iā€™m still not a fan lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Iā€™m sorry :persevere: is not really sure if I am a big brain :brain: but he has no one :point_up: to do it and itā€™s a big brain :brain: he does it all over his face so Iā€™m going out with the dogs :poodle:.

Strangeā€¦

No se, intuicion Blackboyriana

heheheā€¦ big brain

heheheā€¦ big brain :brain:

Not this again :confounded:

41z3tg

What kind of fanfiction is this? :thinking:

Blockquote

From the Wattpad of @TotallyNotDash
Edit: Ohno Dash is writing

Letā€™s talk about what to do after the forums is shutdown! :grin:

Wattpad is only for shipping though really. I would be really disgusted if Dash did that. :face_vomiting:

Wattpad is aā€¦

Well, Iā€™ll try, I guess. I mean if it makes the concept more authentic then might as well do it.

2 Likes

I mean, you donā€™t have to. I donā€™t include skill icons in my concepts, and I honestly donā€™t know if I ever plan to.

The like limit is torturing me :sob:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney