Fun With Emojis!

@Grim_grinning_Ghost, here there are some good exclusives of Gorge and the Antagonist whose name escapes me.

1 Like

Mr. Waternoose. Remember, he will silence anyone who gets in his way.

2 Likes

That’s from the little mermaid as told by emoji

2 Likes

I like the shorts

There are also a ton in the Lady & Tramp one. There is a Mr. Ray in Nemo. I found a playlist that has all of the non-D+exclusives :smile:. We also cannot forget the Mr. Big and Coleslaw emojis in Zootopia. On the D+ exlucives there are a few I will search for :smiley:

Made a Darla emoji!

4 Likes

I was looking for a Gantu_Default emoji, because I used one in my L&S art… I was only able to find it in Angel’s sprites for her power. This is weird because Gantu does not show up in her power, but the other experiments do, and they all have there own files.
Here is the SpriteAtlasTexture for Angel.

All the experiments have red eye variants, hence, gantu is a experiment… they should have made a better choice for gantu.l

2 Likes

Whats weird is that in the show in which Angel is based off of, Angel cannot turn Stitch or Rueben evil… They should have made Slushy instead :wink:. If you go to youtube and look up “As told by emoji”, you will find a playlist that has most of them… I suggest taking a peek and see what exclucives you could get :smiley:

First actual crossover emoji: Reuben + stitch + some drawing = swirly (my favorite experiment)

3 Likes

Aww! He is so cute! (or she, I do not remember)

@Grim_grinning_Ghost, The Finding Nemo one and Finding Dory and Lady and the Tramp are treasure troves of exclusives. You can also find Te-Ka and Te Fiti on the Moana one.

Ok. I remembered that when Bob Cratchit Mickey came to the game, it was through a facebook poll. The poll was between Kermit and Mickey. I would assume that they would have the same power with different sprites. After some digging, I found the scrapped Bob Cratchit Kermit!

4 Likes

In stunning potato quality, I got a few emojis!

2 Likes

I also got Waternoose.

Weird Peter Pan monkey…

1 Like

Now I’m curious, do you all who play DEB consider it fun/recommend it as a game?

• Absolutely!
  • Nah.

0 voters

Ight, here’s the sitch. What are you looking for in DEB? Gameplay, or the emojis? This may help my recommendation. JC is like PB’s greed x1000… I have played since launch so it is easier… I cannot speak for the newer players… Happy to teach you some tricks I have learned over the past 5 years that will defo make things easy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I used to play it. But I didn’t find it that fun.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney