Funkin' on a Friday (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Source: Friday Night Funkin’ (2021)
keithfff
the_girlfriend
Name: Boyfriend and Girlfriend (With Pico)
Position: Midline
Role: Support
Quote: “Beep bop skeebop”
Description: These two have fought many foes in the past, and the Creeps are just another day in the life of these two, so they decided to take a supportive role in the City.
Team: Blue

Entrance: A boombox falls into the middle of the background. Boyfriend steps off of it, while Girlfriend stays on it to watch her team in battle.
Basic Attack: Two notes fly out of both sides of the boombox.
Victory: Boyfriend gives the player a peace sign, while Girlfriend cheers.
Defeat: Boyfriend turns into a skeleton and drops his mic while Girlfriend cries.

White Skill: Freaky Friday
Passive: Boyfriend and Girlfriend function as a duo like no other concept on the forums: Both share a health bar, but are different in terns of gameplay style. Boyfriend is more on the healing side of the spectrum, whereas Girlfriend is essentially a glorified tank unit. If either are KO’d, the other is KO’d as well.
Active: Boyfriend sings, healing his teammates overtime until his Energy runs out. In addition, Girlfriend’s attack speed will be doubled until this move ends.

Green Skill: Long Note - Normal Damage
Boyfriend fires out an extra-long note, dealing X damage to all opponents.

Blue Skill: Blammed - Normal Damage
Every 10.0 seconds, if Girlfriend is attacked, Pico appears out of nowhere and shoots the enemy that attacked her, dealing X damage to them and blamming them for 8.0 seconds. Blammed enemies will take 5% of their Max HP as true damage whenever one of their allies is KO’d.

Purple Skill: RETRY?
When Boyfriend and Girlfriend are KO’d, the enemy that KO’d them is Scared for 8 seconds. If they were Blammed at the time, they will instead be Scared for 16 seconds.

Red Skill: True Love - TRUE Damage
While “Freaky Friday” is active, Girlfriend’s basic attacks deal true damage.

Friend Campaign 1: A Wild Rapper Appears!
Boyfriend is hired to appear as a guest artist in Powerline’s newest album. When the recording studio is attacked by Creeps, Powerline, Boyfriend, and the other guest artists have to fend them away, or else Powerline’s career will be mysteriously killed - literally!
Partner: Powerline
Allies: Miguel Rivera, Ariel, Khonjin
Disk: Limited Edition CD - “Freaky Friday” heals more.

Friend Campaign 2: Coming soon!

3 Likes

I was planning on doing a concept for these two but this is a good on can’t wait to see the friendships. As a suggestion, Mickey Mouse due to his relationship with Minnie being a similar dynamic

1 Like

I’ve just added their first friend campaign, and I might take your idea into consideration.

Honestly, you shouldn’t have to. They should’ve already been added before the concept was posted.

Jsslade, PLEASE stop posting concepts that don’t have everything on them. That just comes across as lazy and incomplete. People have asked you to do this repeatedly and you’re still just making the same mistakes over and over again.

7 Likes

I may be creative, but I’m not THAT creative! Give my brain some time to cool down.

If you’re not THAT creative then wait longer before posting. Give your brain the ‘cooldown’ time before you post an incomplete concept.
A lack of creativity is not an excuse for being lazy…

3 Likes

Yes I do Your accept.

Please don’t revive dead topics

1 Like

He Not Dead, Dude

Let BF, GF, Pico Join the Battle

No what I mean is once a month passes by for a concept, it’s considered dead and posting anything in it is considered bad

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney