Future Update Requests

with over 200 heroes now in game, it is definitely harder to keep track of the heroes we favour/use over the ones we don’t. It would be great to introduce a ‘favourite’ system, where we could favourite certain heroes by clicking on a star or another shape in the top right hand corner of the hero’ picture and have the ‘favourites’ option in the drop down tag amongst ‘rank’ ‘level’ etc, thus making it far easier to sort through the heroes we actually use and want to upgrade. War teams are most important to a lot of people, and a lot of players favourite/prioritise upgrading those heroes first, so to be able to separate them from the other heroes to see what needs upgrading on them would be highly beneficial to everyone.

Furthermore, having a ‘red skill’ option in the same drop down menu would be great too. With so many heroes, again, it’s hard to remember who’s red skill is maxed and who’s isn’t, so be able to sort them like we can sort ‘rank’ and ‘level’ etc would make it a lot easier to see who’s red skill needs upgrading and who’s is maxed.

@Samm

4 Likes

Good idea.

2 Likes

thank you! hopefully they more people that see this, the more likely it’ll happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Samm

BUMP

please can we have an update on whether this is possible for a near future update?

1 Like

We did discuss adding a favorites system. I can’t make any promises, but I think it’s something that may appear in an update at some point :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Would be nice to have it at least as a way to filter out heroes. Aka those not ticked as “favorites” would not show up in heroes tab for upgrading.

I would immediately favorite all the refreshed heroes which are good :smirk: and not favorite those which are truly bad.

1 Like

Ah yeah! that’s good new. It would be better if it was like my suggestion

and what about the red skill tab along side the ‘level’ ‘rank’ etc in the drop down menu?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney