Fyber Offer not working?

I’ve recently completed a Fyber Offer for the game, “Guns of Glory: Build an Epic Army for the Kingdom” (that’s a mouthful), of "completing an action, which was “Update your Castle to Level 12 to Collect Reward!” It also said, “Offer Valid to New Players Who have Never Installed the Game before.”

I go to the “Status” area, clicked on that game offer, and clicked on “Complete”, but all it does is send me to download the game, which is odd as I’ve completed the offer already. It says, “You’ll be able to report this offer in 12 days.” for the past three days as well.

Is something wrong with this deal? I’ve included a picture of my game if that helps.

If I understand this, you need to build an epic army? Maybe do more researchand unlock more soldiers?

The only thing it says to do, is get your castle to lvl 12.

We have same avatar!

Have you contacted support? Or sometimes it make just take a while to get the diamonds (spending from experience).

Do you have any solution for this @WildeHopps ?

I’ve the same problem since my castle is level 12 and nothing has happened :confused:

Same with me completed it to level 12 they never pay up, they used to, but they don’t now

This game never pays. Other offers yes, but I’ve completed this as well as others and nobody has received it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney