Game advice and character additions

I think it would be really helpful if you were able to send items between friends or guild members, like if you have extra hero chips and your heros are maxed out on stars, you could send the chips you dont need to a friend who could use them.

Also the character line up is very short. I think after all the toy story characters you should add some more traditional disney characters like people from Mulan or Beauty and the Beast. I’ll send a more detailed list of characters later. Thank you for your time

@Trippy_Seas welcome to the forums.
The option to donate or swap character chips has been requested/discussed many times, it isn’t going to happen (nor should it in my personal opinion). However, after a future update there will be an option to help out guild mates with any surplus gold and xp drinks that you have.
As for the short character lineup, I assume you’re on one of the newer servers. On the older ones there are currently 59 available, with 3 more coming tomorrow. You will get more of them in time, just be patient.

Edit: thanks to @Portal_Felinia for reminding me that the guild swap feature isn’t in tomorrow’s update, but planned for future.

1 Like

This will be added in further update

@Trippy_Seas means that there should be more heroes on your team in the game. Like the 5 heroes you use to compete in battles

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney