Game crashing constantly

So I am using Samsung galaxy s21 plus. Starting today, the game keeps crashing. I have tried Uninstalling the game and reinstalling, clearing the cache, and clearing data and still continually crashing

1 Like

That is unfortunate. When I played the game I used an iPhone 6S and it was old and had little storage/data usage. It is most likely just that you have an old device, but I could be wrong.

Unfortunately, the only things you can do are deal with crashes OR get a new device.

Game is crashing for me too on my Samsung S20 Ultra

Same with my Samsung Note 10 lite

I have seen quite a lot of people saying that actually. Kinda worrying though because from different devices.

To start with,

1. Try resetting your device.
  2. Delete and re-download the game.
  3. Clear cache on the game.
    And if all these seem to not work. Contact support either through the game or Here
1 Like

@Polaris is this a new known issue or ongoing issue for Android?

I have the same issue on OnePlus 8T

All doesn’t seem to work for me

Hopefully they will fix the bug, because I didn’t have time to get the daily rewards…
It’s just frustating.

I tried to update Webview for Android system. It worked. I can play D.H now.

Using a samsung galaxy S9 no problems here

It looks like this was an issue with Google → Google fixes issue causing Android apps to crash with updates to Chrome and WebView - The Verge

1 Like

Wow, another mistake from ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr O´s. I remember one not that long ago when they did similar thing.

It’s doing it on my iPhone 11 Pro Max too

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney