Game Difficulty is very broken

with every new hero is used and abused in arena and colosseum the Creep surge, invasion and the watch city is become more and more hard to win any battles, more mainly in the creep surge with the Maximus teams spam and disgust and Elsa teams,

in the watch city, a team with Disgust, Reflect of Ian and with a invincibility hero as Angel, become extremely hard to win and is a instant K.O,

in invasion, a team with Ian and madam mim is a instant K.O too with the energy removal by using the white skill. of madam mim and the reflect of Ian,

in my server 21 only have payment players/TOP players and higher guilds, in the contests events for reach the 1% rank is needed reach the position 170-180 for that rank after the 3 days of the event, when before the game become more hard to progress in a PvE mode, It was not like that before, to reach 1%, it was necessary to reach positions 250-300, the 1% is the rank based in the total players they are participating in the contest no? for reach that 1% in a stamina contest is needed the position 178 in the final day of the event, when that is very rare, because spend stamina is very easy to made some points for participate in the rankings during those 3 days of the contest event,

my server become a cementery with only payment players and many abandoned accounts, and is very hard to start a new Guild because all the players are in the Top Guilds as Silvermoon, The Advisors, Black magic, and others higher guilds,

Please, made the game more balanced in the difficulty of the PvE modes as the invasions, city watch and the creep surge, and give more chances for progress with 140+ heroes, because for new players is very hard for upgrade so many heroes,

1 Like

Your servers 1% in contests reaches over 170 people?!!! I would stop complaining honestly, when I first started playing 2 years ago (I’m server 16), our 1% would reach around 150 people. Now thou? It ranges from 50-70 people. When put in perspective, y’all are doing great! Lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney