Game doesn't load

I am on server 25 as well and the game is working perfectly fine.

1 Like

Sever 1. Finally working!

2 Likes

Gooooooooooooood!!! Now there should be no problem.

2 Likes

I can’t get in the game to see my server. I don’t remember it unfortunately. Also it doesn’t say anything about update. I’ve done it before this happens.

1 Like

From my own observations, S16 and S14 (prior to their respective merges) had this to a minor degree for maybe the first 30-60 seconds when surge would start, then would be back to normal. S1 on the other hand looks like its choking on either much more, or for much longer

2 Likes

And apparently about the same degree of bad right around arena/coli reward. It’s as if the server can’t handle these time triggered updates on top of normal chat, connect, shop etc… Handling

1 Like

You can add the 3am GMT Arena/Coliseum changeover to that list, as well.

Seems pretty obvious that server 1 wasn’t ready for this load.

Ah well, it’ll work itself out sooner or later.

2 Likes

@Samm
This is getting worse every day
I have been checking it for the last few days, and there is significant lag in opening crates, sparring, changing accounts, loading chats, going to markets, etc. for the 15-20 minutes after a significant event occurs ingame:

Can you please ping the team again, or would you prefer that we raise tickets for this every time

…just saying 100s of people raising 6-7 tickets a day could add unnecessary workload for the team, but if this is what is needed to get it resolved two of my guilds on two different servers have volunteered to start the process off, as well as some other guilds and people we know…

2 Likes

what is this supposed to prove?

Samm’s work week just started like an hour ago
The last post was on Friday - which was the Patch Notes and War QoL post?

They are probably just checking that there is nothing urgent and will start responding to posts shortly…

1 Like

Lag outbreaks are getting annoying

2 Likes

It’s not something we can fix immediately. I did alert the team again to look into this more and see what adjustments can be made to improve game performance. I’m sorry about the experience; I know it’s really frustrating.

6 Likes

Round 2 under way now just sits on loading screen

1 Like

Happens every time invasion starts

2 Likes

Maybe PB should have spent all our money that we give them to upgrade the servers instead of dragging multiple servers (which already have maximum capacity) into 1 group :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yup, S1 “reconnecting” endlessly. I’m on Android.

2 Likes

All of server 1 is down so you are not the only one with this problem.
And I am on Apple

2 Likes

not able to get past loading screen either… first time this happens

1 Like

Unfortunately not the first time.
It’s at it’s worst when invasion is supposed to kick off, but does this still to much a much smaller degree on top of arena/coli rewards too, pretty regularily

3 Likes

Once again it’s Monday and game won’t load… Barely get a loading screen before it tryiesnto reconnect… 3 Rd week in a row and it’s gotten worse not better😑

1 Like

Is anyone still having issues with the game? I can’t get on still

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney