Game doesn't load

Hi
It’s been about 2weeks that the game doesn’t load for me. Neither with WiFi nor mobile network.
It keeps stopping on the loading bar. I’m sure about having connection. Also cleared cache. And checked vpn.
What should I do? Anyone has any idea?

What platform? Android, iPhone

What device? phone, bluestacks/pc

Which marketplace? Google, Apple, Amazon

2 Likes

Android/phone/Google Play

1 Like

All three are same for me. I didn’t get that issue, game still good :ok_hand:t2: , nothing happended.

Maybe it’s your internet. IMG_20230213_224952

2 Likes

You may need to download an update. If your client version doesn’t match the server version, then you should get an error message saying you need to update.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble accessing the game. You can create a support ticket here, Disney Heroes — PerBlue Technical Support and Help Center, if you haven’t done so already.

1 Like

@Samm it seems that every time something big happens there is a massive lag:

• War sabotage phase ends or starts - 5pm GMT
  • Invasion starts - 6:15pm GMT
  • Markets refresh - 9am, 12pm, 9pm GMT
  • Daily deals refresh / Contest / Prize wall start & end - 3pm GMT
  • Megabit deals appear - 4pm GMT

We can create a ticket for this every time, but I would rather not have the team receive 100s of these daily…

Edit: Invasion always start at quarter past for the last 6 months, so amended to reflect this

Edit 2:
We are also unable to submit tickets in game due to being stuck on this screen:

So please let us know how we can let you know in a different manner that the server is overloaded :slight_smile:

9 Likes

On timing…have to believe Invasion broke the game again…

4 Likes

Massive lag nothing loads game says reconnecting…

2 Likes

yeah the game is unplayable right now.

5 Likes

Yup. Cannot get beyond the loading screen.

3 Likes

Same, can’t get into game… stuck on loading screen

1 Like

I’m trying to log in on an Apple device and it takes forever to load. Then, once I’m in, it’s not saving progress. Will we be credited the stamina boost that’s running right now?

1 Like

Once you get in, servers are laggy, really bad. Invasion won’t even start…

1 Like

Can’t even get in the game at all

1 Like

Yep been about 2 hours nothing but loading screen … This happened last week too

2 Likes

@Samm this looks more like a game issue rather than a individual player right now. do you know what’s going on?

3 Likes

The game isn’t working? I did not know that. I have not even bothered to open the game up today.

1 Like

I’m able to get in, but the invasion don’t starts

1 Like

Make sure you post your server info as well. I’m on server 25 and I’ve been logged in and playing as normal. Invasion showed up at 1pm and I’ve finished all of the tiers - everything seems fine on s25.

It seems like server 1 is having problems. Are the other servers also having problems? Or is this just a server 1 problem?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney