Game Economies: September 2021

Stamina: Intricate question as in if not including any Badge Booster Crates I definitely don’t get enough to keep up with my characters at the current max rank. With the Badge Booster Crates for the the stamina issue isn’t as prevalent, so a good work life balance you could say.
A new Yellow badge can cost 2000 bits each, which are around 50000 pure stamina wise nothing into account trial badges and other things, so yeah definitely depend on the Badge Booster Crates to have a good time in the game.

Disk Power: I don’t use that many characters as in under 15 characters, so while feeling the Disk Power shortage at times it isn’t a big issue for me given that I don’t use that many characters.
Still I would definitely recommend increasing the amount per mission in terms of higher spenders as they likely have more characters.

Mega Bits: Don’t really feel for caring about the Codebase personally as a story player, so no can’t really comment personally, but for those that do care I for their sake recommend increasing the amount of Mega Bits that can be earned in the Codebase so that their frustrations aren’t as big as they are now.

Red Skill Chips: As an F2P I don’t really get access to a lot of ways to get a lot of Hero Chips, so the Red Skill Chips aren’t something I can really make use off beside like Swedish Chef who got tons of Hero Chips from the contest. So my current best use for them is technically to sell them for gold, but yeah I would prefer to be able to use Red Skill Chips on Red Skills, just need more Hero Chips.

Mod Power: Don’t care too much about mods as a story player, but yeah seem to be fine in my view.

As a person who don’t use a lot of characters and know how to manage my resources efficiently as well as Badge Booster Crates helping a lot, I actually don’t currently have a problem with those mentioned. I think Disk Power would be the closest one to blocking me, Stamina would be if it wasn’t for the Badge Booster Crates and for Red Skill’s Red Skill Chips I need more Hero Chips.

Not really I think, since everyone has a different efficiency rate in terms of their resource use and the amount they manage to gain, no currency will likely ever be to the point of being meaningless.
Just because I am really efficient in terms of resources doesn’t mean that such should effect those who generally get less out of their resources.

If anything, I have lately kind of have a problem with not having any new characters to invest in as many of the new characters lately have seem to not have optimized stats, skills and disk for the type of role they seem to try to have, so that has more so been my main issue lately.
I want to make sure the characters I invest in are worth it with my limited resources as an F2P, so I don’t often invest in new characters meaning that my resource balance is more stable.

1 Like

Like everyone else: stamina, hero chips, and disk power.
Hero chips in newer servers are rough without thousands of diamond crates, which leads to trouble with powering up mods.

I am also severed limited by mods. I barely have 1-2 for my main 15 heroes. Hero chips lack, but mostly green, blue, attack speed, and reality mods. I’ve been playing for a year and always finish invasion. I have to be so careful and rarely go to +4 (225 mods).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney