Game Freezes and Exits to the Home Screen of the Device

Hey,

I’m an Apple IPhone user and I play this game on my phone. Whenever I’m doing coliseum, war, invasion, and pretty much everything, it will just freeze and exit to my home screen of my phone. I know it’s a bug or a glitch. Overall, it’s extremely annoying. Often I would do coliseum and in the middle of the battle, it would take me back to my home screen. Later on, I go back to my game to do coliseum, but I have to wait ten more minutes before I could do it again even I never finished the first round. IT"S SO ANNOYING! I know PerBlue does lots of update to fix bug or a glitch, but it never does anything! I know PerBlue will improve it soon as possible!
:_(

2 Likes

It’s not a bug or glitch, it happens because you have a weak internet connection when you’re trying to initiate the battle. So the game boots you and you have to wait for the battle to time out.

Really? Most of the time, I have a pretty good signal of wifi. That’s really weird. Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

No simply No - this issue is known for about a Year and use NOTHING to do with the WiFi speed. It had occured after a particular update was introduced.

Huh…

I got a new phone recently and downloaded the game. As I was playing the game, I haven’t experienced any bug or glitch like on my old phone. Maybe my previous phone was too old to run the game? I don’t know but I’m happy that I’m not having lots of glitches on my new phone. So, yay! lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney