Game lagging, when will be fixed?

The game lagging too much, when this will get fixed!!!

2 Likes

This is so bad now! I had to close and re open 5 times to get all my prize tokens used!

Currently i am completely unable to log in. It’s gone From a few minutes at certain times to almost triple the amount

@TheGrillFather is there anything you guys could do before you go on winter break?
This is a pain to deal with!

We are reviewing logs to see if this is a game wide issue.

1 Like

I can also report problems.

1 Like

I am also experiencing terrible lag. I can’t even do Invasion, just a black screen.

1 Like

It has been particularly bad today after a few better days. My progress was rolled back at one point (I had finished Shere Khan’s disk campaign and then restarted to find I had to redo some of it). When it gets like this, I know I’m better off leaving for a while before trying to do anything in game.

1 Like

@TheGrillFather it has happened again today!

Have you guys found anything?

Game just stays here

We’re investigating a potential fix. It’s a theory that it’s due to max raids on a new content day, causing servers to lag :cry: So we’re seeing if we can lower the raid max down as a fix.

2 Likes

That’s understandable. Hopefully with the coming year the lag will be improved much I cant wait for it! Also could you guys maybe look into giving every the ability to equip all badges at once? Not powercrafting just if you have them all for a rank. I think this can help with the lag as not As many request will be being made. And it’s a good QoL! Two birds with one stone

1 Like

I have certainly had issues with lag the past couple of days from time to time, but I also have found that Power Promote was lagging significantly less when I used it yesterday. For the past two months or so, the game would typically take 3-4 minutes to power craft when spending ~1.5M stamina, and for the first 2.5+ minutes of that time, the screen would remain completely unchanged from when I tapped the button, making the game appear frozen. Yesterday, though, similar Power Promotes would be finished in under 20 seconds, and I even risked doing one that cost over 4M stamina, with that one finishing in about 30 seconds.

Hopefully this is a sign of some genuine improvement somewhere, and not just me being very fortunate in avoiding any really bad lag for that process.

2 Likes

We did push some optimization in the backend, so when 5.7 came out we saw significantly less crash logs! However, it seems something is causing game lags these past two days. We pushed a fix to lower the amount of the raid max down to 25,000. Hopefully this helps a bit!

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t2: we will see later! It seems to happen worse at 10 am and 1pm (EST). It had gotten better for a few updates but after this one rolled over it made up for lost time and got so bad!

S1 is unplayable at the moment

(from the lag, I mean)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney