Game of rich players only, thanks perblue

With this huge cost of spending millions of stamina on E6, it’s very clear that perblue destroying the game for all non rich players
It becomes a collecting money machine, not a game
Thanks perblue for this

4 Likes

Even with the gold, the ports and events are out for the needing of the characters.

Is there any way to get 1b of gold ? Not even in 2 weeks we can save those amounts

1 Like

Surge!

In an active guild near the rank cap you can make over 5B a day as standard with like 1 minute’s effort

8 Likes

Can I ask how? I usually get about 2b. I have 118b power but only use 60 of it because I can’t beat other teams after that point

1 Like

find a team you can beat with few heroes, and beat it lots -

25B in under 5 mins - well, 22B but by the time everyone’s hit the bonus will be more. Could continue on other tiles with mercs too :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Ah thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This is my reasoning why I’ve said that saving up gold CONSTANTLY is important, so then if you have a certain goal amount of gold you save to you won’t need to buy any deals, EVER seeing as they mostly consist of gold. (Not to insult anyone but specifically it feels like the big spenders in specific have almost no patience, because spend more always seems to be the first answer. To this Day I have saved up 243 billion gold, with surge, so I know what I’m talking about) and when I’ve now or recently said I’m saving 100k for every badge bit, some of those can get me 1-3 billion gold a day.

Stamina for E6 is the game breaking issue in my opinion.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney