Games & Movies elimination

Video Games & Movies will compete for the ultimate trophy! Let’s see who will take home the trophy in Season 1. Here are this season’s competitors.

-Roblox
-Super Mario Maker 2
-Minecraft
-Inside Out
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Turning Red
-Disney Heroes Battle Mode
-Coco
-Encanto
-Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
-Blooket
-Raya and the Last Dragon
-Warioware: Get It Together!
-Soul
-Mario Party Superstars
-Nintendo Switch Sports

Who will win?

Roblox will face Super Mario Maker 2 and Minecraft will face Inside Out!

1 Like
Roblox VS SMM2
  • Roblox
  • Super Mario Maker 2

0 voters

Minecraft VS Inside Out
  • Minecraft
  • Inside Out

0 voters

Try putting your elimination games in one thread instead of making one for each game. It’s less spammy that way.

2 Likes

Properly. Also, do you know who won the WJ Elimination Tournament Semi-Final between Frozen & Inside Out?

Why do you keep asking this (especially in threads that aren’t the one you’re actually talking about)? Can’t you just look at the thread yourself to see who won?

But I’m afraid if the Inside Out logo faded into dark gray like the other films…

So you’re asking other people on threads that don’t even relate to the elimination game if they know the results because you’re scared of seeing them yourself?

There’s obviously nothing wrong with not wanting to see your favorite movie lose, but if it’s to the extent that you’re beating around the bush the way that you are, then I think you’re putting a little too much weight behind the outcome.

So, who won?

:man_facepalming:

Look the answer up yourself.

I can, but I’m too scared to do it…

It’s just an elimination game, for goodness’ sake. Your life isn’t going to suddenly become worse just because your favorite movie got eliminated in an online contest on a forum that isn’t super active or populated anyways. Stop beating around the bush and just go find the results out yourself.

1 Like

I know, I promise, but did Inside Out beat Frozen?

:man_facepalming:

This is absolutely ridiculous. Stop waiting for someone else to tell you what happened and go look up the result yourself.

Frozen defeated Inside Out 8-5 but the logo actually turned orange instead of dark gray.

See? That wasn’t so hard now, was it?

Super Mario Maker 2 and Inside Out will move on to the Semi-Finals!

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will face Turning Red while Disney Heroes Battle Mode faces Coco!

Who Will Win?

Round 1 Battle 2 Poll 1
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Turning Red

0 voters

Round 1 Battle 2 Poll 2
  • Disney Heroes Battle Mode
  • Coco

0 voters

Bruh, this is soooo cap. These video games are WAY more popular than those movies.

Disney Heroes Battle Mode will move on to the Semi-Finals!
It looks like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Turning Red has tied. Extra Time starts now!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney