Gargoyles and tales of Disney

Yep! I plan on doing a movie marathon one day with some of my friends. They’ll show me Star Wars, lord of the rings, hobbit and some others and I’ll show them movies that I love.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

When can you fly down to Belize?

Bring your movies along. :grin:

3 Likes

Gargoyles would be AWESOME! Add in 3 Caballeros, Tailspin, Sword and the Stone, a few dwarves, Fox and Hound, 101 Dalmatians and the hunchback of Notre Dame. Maybe some of these are on older servers, I don’t know. But there are no shortage of character options

2 Likes

As a person who mostly grow up with things from the 2000s or late 90s and onward I can say that there are things I have likely missed due to being born later, but I do have respect for many of the older shows I haven’t watched that much of like Gargoyles as I know they are good shows :-).
A remastering of them and have them be watchable at Disney+ should help I think as then they are more easily accessible :-).

As for me personally in terms of Disney I grew up with Donald, Mickey and Goofy, as well as Disney movies like the Lion King :-).
I don’t know if I have a tale like that, but I do appreciate all of the good things Disney have given us ^^.

2 Likes

Belize must be so pretty!

4 Likes

Aye, but it is also so hot! :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

No AC for the most part, but yes, beautiful.

3 Likes

My number movie to watch as a kid was The Little Mermaid!

Then it switched to Lion King.

I always loved watching Ariel, her personality being curious and upbeat inspired me to be the same. As for Cartoons, we watched the old Mickey Toons on this very old vhs, no idea where it came from, but my mom always had it close.

Though on TV, my main show of choice was Duck Tales, Tale Spins, Rescue Rangers and because of one of my brothers DW. RR was my favorite, I loved Gadget being so smart and inventive, plus seeing their adventures were always exciting!

A bit later on, I’d watch Kim Possible I was absolutely obsessed with that show lol. I even tried out for Cheerleader because of it, though I didn’t make the team I was offered a spot on the Flag Girl team!

It helped me know I shouldn’t be so shy and try to do anything I put my mind on!

Lastly Kim Possible was important in my life, because I got my mom into it too. We’d sit together and I’d explain the plot to her as we enjoyed a few snacks.

Being that I lost her to liver failure two years ago, those simple memories keep me feeling happy. And keep the world from feeling so grey at times.

Nowadays, I’m The Disney Aunt to my Niece’s who just love seeing anything Disney, I’ve recently taken them to see Aladdin remake! Plus every week I buy them a Princess doll or some kind of new Disney outfit!

My nephew is a bit different, he hates me trying to get him to watch the older baby toons, as he says but is always excited when we both go see anything Marvel.

4 Likes

The new Tv series when they travel around the world combating evil, or the old movie? Like the Will Smith genie will say, be more specific.

Alredy, Merlin becomes friend with Genie.

I can’t disagree with this statement, i always want to know trough friendships how they are adapting to a city where Monsters, humanoids animals, Gods (for Hades, Maui, etc.), Living toys, Robots and humans live in almost armony. Also have Elisa brother working back in the police station with Bogo or Judy (helping him to introduce in this new environment)

Loved your story. Right now I work at DisneyLand Paris and if I can help you out with a dress or something for the the princess I would gladly help you out! There is also stuff, of course, for our little avenger!
Your story is why I think Disney is so great!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I am planning on getting the one of my little princesses, something special for her upcoming birthday in a few weeks.

I wouldn’t say no to any info you have on gifts.

She’ll be turning 5 soon!

2 Likes

Disneyland Paris!?!?!? Wow! I really want to go there along with the other Disneyland’s in other countries. I know from pictures that non-America Disneyland’s have different rides and souvenirs.

1 Like

Exclusive to the park we have Ratatouille! And yes, we have a lot of exclusive souvenirs, especially a lot of things with the eiffel tower. Pandora also has a lot of exclusive pieces

3 Likes

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/uploads/default/original/2X/9/995f1536ae3223c14313c6f381433f32c3a0be9e.jpeg

Don’t forget about these mighty ducks

Edit: I “can’t post images” …
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I wish I could go see “ratatouille” :frowning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney