Gaston not eating Five Dozen Eggs in City Watch?

The past two or three times I’ve run City Watch, my Gaston gets KO’d without ever using his Five Dozen Eggs skill and reviving when he reaches 0HP. This, obviously, is making significantly harder to get red skill chips for him. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, or is anyone else using him without running into this problem?

I’m probably way off the mark, but could it be due to a ward?

The wards I’m facing have been Reduced Healing, Extra Damage to Tanks, Decreased Damage from my damage heroes, and Increased Damage. None of those should be keeping him from reviving, but I wonder if there might be a bug with Reduced Healing, which (of course) is the current weekly ward.

I don’t know if that’s why, but once he uses it in one fight, he can’t use it again in other fights of the same CW, so it’s possible. It’s not a bug, that’s how all revives work

He’s not using it at all, though. After noticing he seemed to get KO’d quicker than I expected the other day, I’ve paid close attention the past two times I’ve run City Watch, and he just plain doesn’t use it. It’s a really obvious animation, so I’m sure it’s not that he used it in the first battle and then got KO’d in the second.

2 Likes

just tested and he did use it :thinking: :man_shrugging:

Maybe is below blue, if that is that spell is locked

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What?

They meant that Gaston could’ve been under blue rarity.

But the OP mentioned red skill chips so of course Gaston is at least R0

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney