Gazelle Concept

So, I decided to do Gazelle, along with her, come her four Tiger dancers as the first five character hero. It’s definitely a little Iffy, but I thought why not? :grimacing:

Enjoy! :grin:

Hero: Gazelle

Role: Support

Position: Back

“I won’t give up, No I won’t give in, Till I reach the end and then I’ll start again!”

Gazelle comes to the support of her allies with four muscled tigers and songs of encouragement.
Entrance: tumblr_o40x44klxF1s9b12bo4_500

The tigers carry Gazelle in on a platform on their shoulders and set it down at the back of the arena.

Victory: Gazelle sings and the tigers dance.

Defeat: The tigers fall and Gazelle falls of the platform.

Basic attack: See Passive.

White skill: Prey and Predator Harmony.

Passive: The battle begins with Gazelle having four tigers. Each attacks independently and attacks the creep dealing the most damage to Gazelle. Each of these has 25% of Gazelle’s Max HP as their Max HP. They also have 25% of all her other stats. Each one that is KO’d deals 25% of Gazelle’s max Hp as true damage to her.

If Gazelle is not taking damage, they attack the creep closest to her.

Active: Gazelle sings, healing all allies (and tigers) for X, boosting allies reality by Y for seven seconds, and ressurecting one tiger.

Resurrected tigers heal Gazelle for 25% of her Maximum HP.

Gazelle may only have a max of four tigers.

Green skill: Tiger Dance.I

Every five seconds, each tiger dances dealing X normal damage to the closest enemy and blinding one enemy for 3 seconds.

Blue skill: Zootopia Passion.

When Gazelle reaches 1 HP, she sings healing all allies for X amount, granting them a 35% increase in attack speed for 7 seconds and resurrecting all tigers at 25% of their max HP. Gazelle and the tigers all have five seconds of invincibility after this.

This skill can activate once per wave.

Purple: Try Everything.

All allies gain 25% of Gazelle’s basic damage, armor, reality and skill power as long as she is alive on the battlefield.

Red skill: Dance off.

Blinds from the Tiger’s in Tiger Dance can stack on other blinds and heal the tiger and Gazelle by X if they do stack.

+Armor
+Reality
+Damage dealt from Tiger Dance.

Friendships:

Gazelle and Powerline: Flashing lights.

Disk Power 1: Gazelle gains X Basic Damage.

Disk Power 2: Resurrected Tigers stun nearby enemies for 3 seconds upon being summoned. (+2 second per star)

Gazelle and Bogo: Meeting the fans.

Disk Power 1: Gazelle gains X Max HP each time a shield is cast on a tiger.

Disk Power 2: Active resurrects two Tigers.

Disk Power 3: Tigers have 1 second(s) of invincibility after being ressurected (+1 per star)

So, this was different, I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave your feedback. I take criticism, not complaints.

:grin:

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney