General Grievous Concept

General Grievous Concept

General Grievous uses his intimidating presence to ensure that he comes out on top.

“Crush them, make them suffer.”
:star::star::star:
Role: Control
Position: Midline
Trials Team: Red

Basic Attack: Hits an enemy twice with two lightsabers
Entrance: Crawls into position
Victory: Laughs at the fallen enemies before coughing
Defeat: Clutches his chest and falls to the ground

Skills

White Skill: Unrelenting Advance
:fist: Normal Damage
Grievous ignites all four lightsabers until he runs out of energy, spinning them repeatedly while walking towards the enemy team. Enemies hit are dealt X damage and have their armour reduced by 25% for 12 seconds. While spinning his lightsabers Grievous deflects all projectiles.
Armour shredding can stack up to three times.

Green Skill: Thrust Surge
Grievous lunges at the furthest enemy with all four of his lightsabers. This deals X damage to the enemy and stuns them for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Claw Rush
At the start of each wave, Grievous crawls through all the enemies dealing X damage, knocking them back and reducing their armour by 50% for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill: Sith Trained
Grievous’ Max HP is increased by X.

Red Skill: Thrust Momentum
Thrust Surge knocks back any enemies that Grievous passes.
Thrust Surge deals 10% more damage for each 5% of the enemies’ Max HP is missing.
Bonus damage has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
+X Max HP
+X Armour
+X Basic Damage

Friendships

Separatist Leader
Grievous and Dooku
Bonus armour to allies; Start wave with a shield
+X Armour to Grievous and allies
Allies start each wave with a shield equal to 10% of their armour (+10% per star)
Allies - Violet, Queen of Hearts, Sally

Robotic Mastermind
Grievous and Syndrome
Shorter enemy debuffs
+X Max HP
+X Basic Damage
Debuffs applied to Grievous and his allies are 12% less effective (+12% per star)
Allies - Ralph, Peter Pan, Tia

7 Likes

Kinda dark but cool.

3 Likes

Not to be nitpicky, but Unrelenting Advance looks very similar to my concept for Unrelenting Advance. Coincidence? Probably. Just thought I’d mention it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I felt like a bit of a hypocrite when I made that skill. I thought it was different enough as your’s switched between two stances. That’s the thing with both of us using BF2 as our ability source, they are going to end up similar.

3 Likes

Yeah, but Unrelenting Advance is a hard skill to switch up, like duelist, so it’s fine in the long run.
Best of luck on future concepts!

2 Likes

Yes it is. I was also worried that people might call me out for it being almost identical to Bo’s.

1 Like

Don’t advertise your concept on another person’s posts

1 Like

oh I was just showing it to Piglet because we look at each other’s posts. I’ll take it down if you’d like.

I didn’t say it was likely. If you don’t understand then don’t comment.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney