Genie VS Jack-Jack - bug

I saw this bug so I tried to do a Genie VS Jack-Jack. When Genie uses Makeover, Jack-Jack doesn’t turn into an animal.

Um… @Polaris?

5 Likes

I noticed this too

The Genie’s skill turns one random enemy into an animal. From the screenshots it looks like that is happening correctly.

It looks like what’s happening is the Jack Jack sprite is persisting, even when he is supposed to be an animal. The actual transformation does seem to be working

2 Likes

Ah, so there was only Jack-Jack as an opponent. I got it now!

7 Likes

I Realized that During invasion

Mines working correctly. Had to use felix since my genie is only p2.

Right. JJ takes the damage, but he doesn’t transform.

Oh! Mine’s not working at all. Whenever the situation, Jack-Jack never turns into an animal.

Does he still attack normal, and is Genie’s skill high enough??

Yes, he’s in high level, and JJ is his only enemy, so if Genie used Makeover, it would always be on JJ.

1 Like

this is different, but is Genie trying to use Makeover again in screenshots 2 and 3? I thought there was a cooldown on skills like that. and besides, transformed enemies are untargetable. Is that related?

That’s how the skill animation works. Genie transforms the enemy twice and then transforms them one last time.

Um… it was only a short battle, so after using the first Makeover, JJ will not make it to the second Makeover

No, he means that during a a single use of the makeover skill, Genie turns JJ into multiple objects. A turtle, a duck, and an ostrich.

Oh, right. Now I understand.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney