Geometric Shape... OF DOOM! (Bill Cipher Sort-Of-Likely Concept)

Bill Cipher

Watch out for this one, smart guy! Bill will use his powers to make an end to the Creeps.

Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!

Team Trials: Blue

Role: Control

Position: Frontline

Basic Attack: Bill shoots a blue ball of fire at an enemy.

Animations:

Entrance: A black triangle appears at Bill’s position, and he appears from in it.

Victory: Bill cackles.

Defeat: Bill glitches through a few of his forms, then disappears.

Skillset:

White Skill: Anger from Hell

Bill will turn into a red, more taller and crazier looking version of himself, which will deal 60% more damage and have 60% more of a chance to land a Critical Hit for 10.0 seconds.

Critical Hit chance may be immune to enemies under Level X.

Green Skill: Bolt of Lightning

Bill raises his hand up, summoning bolts of lightning that strike 3 random enemies, dealing X damage and throwing them back to the end of the battlefield.

Blue Skill: Shake on It

Bill will offer his hand to the nearest enemy, and a different thing will happen for the following reactions:

Shake: The enemy that shook Bill’s hand will have 3 stacks of Deal on them. For each stack of Deal, the enemy slows down by 20%. The Max amount of Deal is 10.

Don’t Shake: The enemy that rejected Bill’s handshake will be stunned for 10.0 seconds.

Note: There is a 50/50 chance for each to happen.

Purple Skill: Lightning Shower

Bolt of Lightning will now send down 4 lightning strikes that hit 4 different enemies.

Red Skill: Deed of Death

Shake on It will have the cap of 12 for the stacks of Deal, and the stuns will last 14 seconds.

• +X Tendency
  • +X Reality
  • +X Basic Damage

Friendships

Bill Cipher / Lock, Shock and Barrel

Campaign: Some Fun Trickery
Campaign Story: Bill, along with Lock, Shock, and Barrel, find some tricks to use on civilians.
Disk: Nasty Bag of Tricks

When Bill lands a Critical Hit on an enemy, he heals himself X HP.

• +X Max HP
  • +X Armor

Allies: Oogie Boogie, Wasabi, Mickey Mouse

Bill Cipher / Emperor Zurg

Campaign: Emperors of Different Kingdoms
Campaign Story: Bill and Zurg argue over who rules the better kingdom.
Disk: Crown of the King

”Bolt of Lightning” deals 75% more damage.

• +X Max HP
  • +X Reality

Allies: Pleakley, Ralph, Eeyore.

Editor’s Notes

• For Bill, I wanted to create something… different from everyone else. Shake on It may be one of the most innovative and “different” ideas for my concepts, as, if I recall, have never used something like it before. I just love my last few concepts I’ve done overall, they are so… fun and different from my other things!

• I didn’t add a friendship from one of my other concepts, because I would be missing out on some fun opportunities.

• For the White skill, I used an approach that I love seeing in concepts - different forms. They are so neat and I love lots of them so much! Like Alice, Genie’s slot machine and his other forms, etc., etc. So, I used a form from one of the last episodes (aka Weirdmageddon.)

For a special bonus, some Bill Cipher gifs!

8 Likes

I think it’s a really low chance that they will add gravity calls characters as they are still trying to get heroes from movies. But great concept.

Thank you! You are correct though, but there’s a slim chance.

4 Likes

White skill should scare since bill looks scary in this image

Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers and Kim Possible will say different. So, Gravity Falls has a good chance like everyone else.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney