Getting 4 stars

I have been having issues with multiple people in the game. Unable to get all the stars. For example, the queen worked hard got up to 178/200 to get the last star, then dropped down to 14/200 it happens a lot. So about to be done with this game.

Well chips don’t magically disappear :man_shrugging:

So did you attune mods or upgrade the Queen’s red skill?? Both of these things also do cost hero chips

1. Which queen are you talking about - the Evil Queen, or the Queen of Hearts?

2. There are a number of features in the game that cost Hero Chips:

• Advancing Mods costs a considerable amount of Hero Chips (it starts at 20 and goes up by 10 for every Mod tier)

• Red skills also cost Hero Chips - 25 to unlock them, and then a handful of Chips every time you upgrade the skill (it starts at 5 Hero Chips per skill level and then starts going up after a while)

• Missions that produce memories for Memory Disks usually cost about one or two Hero Chips for every time they’re executed, so you’ll lose Hero Chips over time as long as those missions are active.

If you‘ve been doing any or all of these things lately, that’s where your Hero Chips went.

2 Likes

Ty I guess I never paid attention to all that. MN I thought I was going crazy. Lol :joy:

I knew it worked that way and kept spending the chips on some toons when I was not paying attention then be mad at myself

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney