Getting Harder and Harder

This is crazy. from 60B & 100M stamina… can only upgrade 8 heroes to E+5 & Max Skills (except Red Skill), I swear the longer it gets, the less messy this game is. already topup IDR85k (get 255B coins & 150 VIP rings), it’s very very very less… I could say NOT WORTH IT 😮‍💨 GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY RIGHT NOW!!! :bangbang::imp:

How crazy are you guys who have reached E+14, MAX SKILLS, MAX PATCH, MaX BATTLE BADGE, MAX MODS, MAX LEVEL & STARS DISKS… HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU SPEND ON TOPUP? IT MUST BE MORE THAN 1 BILLION :dizzy_face:

EVEN THOUGH IT’S GOOD TO GIVE 1B> COINT REWARDS, 500K STAMINA … BUT THAT’S ALL STILL NOT ENOUGH. THESE REWARDS SHOULD BE WHEN MAX RANK IS STILL YELLOW… IF IT’S ALREADY EMERALD RANK, IT’S STILL NOT ENOUGH… … VERY LACKING :woozy_face:

PLEASE THINK A LITTLE BIT… ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT MONEY … WHAT DOES IT MEAN? IT’S BETTER THAT MANY PEOPLE PLAY WITHOUT TOPUP THAN THOSE WHO PLAY LESS & ARE REQUIRED TO TOPUP. CRAZY SIH… THIS GAME IS FOR RICH PEOPLE. SIMPLE/POOR PEOPLE CAN ONLY TAKE THE LESSONS… I REGRET PLAYING THIS GAME… IT’S GETTING MORE AND MORE MINDLESS. 😵‍💫

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANT TO KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME. CONGRATULATIONS ON SPENDING YOUR MONEY. OR MAYBE YOU ARE FRIENDS/FAMILY OF THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS GAME… SO EVERYTHING IS GIVEN FOR FREE. WHO JUST STARTED PLAYING & NOT RICH BUT KEEP TOPUP… KEEP YOUR SPIRITS UP YAAAAAAAAA. DON’T REGRET IT LATER *BETTER TO REGRET IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE… :grin:

Then it said this forum will be deleted… why should it be deleted? it should not be deleted but no one can post (can only see it). I’ll miss my chats and the topics I created here. I also feel sorry for the people who made concepts, etc. This forum will be deleted and will be moved to discord… so weird…
KEEP UP THE SPIRIT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME (WITHOUT TOPUP). FOR THOSE WHO ALWAYS TOPUP, DON’T REGRET IT. :fire:

IF THIS TOPIC IS REPORTED/HIDDEN… THAT MEANS THE ONE WHO MADE THAT IS CRAZY. :rofl:

98% OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME MUST AGREE WITH ME. IF YOU DON’T AGREE, YOU’RE CRAZY. :rofl:

*Sorry for my bad english :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::rofl::innocent:

1 Like

My request was not granted
There are many, but I’ll just mention one. I’ve been asking to add Indonesian & Japanese for a long time. But until now… it hasn’t been added yet… so stuwpied :joy:

I say this because I represent the people who agree with me but choose to remain silent. 🥲

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney