Give me back my antivirus that I bought! You can't steal from your players like this

I want to say Good morning before going into detail but it isn’t for me so let’s skip that :rage::rage::rage:

I don’t know why you guys decided to take away my antivirus but I am certainly not happy! I used to have 4000+ of them that I BOUGHT with DIAMOND. Now after update, I only have 3 left!!!

What in the world is that??? How can you guys take away what your clients bought? I don’t care if I can’t use or even sell them. I bought them so how I use them is on me! Not you!

This action is a serious violation of privacy and show us that they can come into our inventory whenever they like, doing whatever they want! What will keep them doing the same thing over and over again? With other resources??

Long story short, I need my antivirus back!!! Or the diamond I spent on them!!! It was 300 diamond for 450 AntiVirus or something, I didn’t remember correctly but one thing for sure, 4000+ antivirus is A LOT of diamond!!! @polaris

1 Like

if you didn’t have any infected nodes, (which for this sake I’m gonna assume you didn’t have any) if you read the patch notes, you would’ve seen that if you didn’t have any infected nodes, the antivirus item would be removed

i agree with Yunno, taking items that player bought/earned through playing without giving any compensation is unfair, at least give the player an option to sell/exchange it with something else, and give them time to do this. or at least give them time to decide what to do with it or to use it before you pulled the items from the inventory. this time the patch notes is on friday and the item removal is on tuesday, a mere 4 days and the info is hidden in patch notes (more than half of my guildmates are never reading the patch notes and never go to this forum, they rely on their guildmates to share the information)

i’m not saying that games currency must mimic real life, but when a government pulled a currency/banknotes, they give people the options to exchange it, and enough time to exchange or use it before it was deemed worthless. at least do a toned down version of this and let us exchange it for Disk Power (since antivirus was mostly useful for collecting Disk Power in the past) or even gold

i myself still have the item that spawn some virus, so I did that and planning to use the remaining antivirus later on because the Disk Power from infected nodes are really helpful

edit: i still have 3 infected nodes (from using Virus item) before the update, and after the update i was left with just 3 Antivirus, even though i still have 9 Virus items (can be used to spawn 27 more infected nodes). just weird

2 Likes

bruh-

I had hundreds and hundreds of them too that I paid GEMS for. Where are the thousands of gems? NO compensation, ZERO. Shame on PB. Ripping us off again

I still have mines

I don’t remember if I bought them with diamonds or not but it’s just something I noticed

Why do I feel like it’s a glitch?

But at the same time…

This has a very strong point. Perhaps PB CAN steal from their players. And that’s unfair.

next thing you know they start stealing from protesting players too, instead of doing something about this! my 150 10x diamond crates

Not a glitch, if a player has virus in the city, their anti-virus didn’t get taken away (or only enough was kept to remove the virus). Virus no more in the city. But we should have got compensation. Gems spent cost real money

At the very least, disk power equal to whatever the antivirus would have granted. That seems fair. I can understand not refunding gems, since there’s no way to know exactly how many were spent on them, but advancing it forward, the antivirus exists to clear infected nodes for disk power, and that value is easily calculable.

In Update 2.3 (October 6, 2020), as part of the Friendship redesign:

• Reinfected nodes in the Campaign will no longer appear daily.
    • Existing reinfected nodes can still be completed.
  • Disk Power rewards from reinfections have been shifted into the new Missions system.
  • Virus and Anti-Virus items can now be sold for 10,000 gold each

We stopped selling Virus and Anti-Virus items before this update and the items were removed from shops and bundles with this update. We increased the price to sell the items so that players could get value out of them.

In Update 2.6.10 (February 9):

Many players were getting stuck with infected nodes they couldn’t clear and there was no way for them to get anti virus items. We decided to remove the frustration for players by giving them free items. We removed the sell value so it wouldn’t be exploited.

Not true. What I said before was that once something has been applied to a hero it’s not possible to easily remove. So, XP Drinks, Gold, badges, etc once applied to a hero are tremendously difficulty to remove for an individual and not possible to do in bulk. Things just in your inventory we can easily remove if needed.

No. We do not steal from players and we don’t meddle with someone’s inventory on a whim. We log all transactions and any employee found to be doing this would be reprimanded severely.

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney