Give pirates

Здравствуйте, я хотел бы, чтобы вы добавили в игру 2 героев, это Дэви Джонс и Капитан Салазар, они бы очень хорошо смотрелись в игре в компании пиратов, ибо их всего 3, и то добавлены одними из первых, просто суперсемейка имеет 5 героев, зверополис тоже, история игрушек имеет больше 5, а пираты нет, а очень хотелось бы

1 Like

I think more Pirates of the Caribbean characters would be really cool to see. As well as Davy Jones, I’d love to see Will or Elizabeth make an appearance.

I might argue however that while Salazar would be really cool to have in this game, he has one major factor working against him - the Timeline. For the most part, they seem to have a general rule in this game that all the characters from the same movie series are taken from the same, distinct point in time in that series, and that point for Pirates of the Caribbean is decidedly before Dead Men Tell No Tales/Salazar’s Revenge. When Jack talks to the Fates in his friendship story with Hades, they see the Black Pearl in a bottle in his future, indicating On Stranger Tides hasn’t happened yet.

Davy Jones is a little more ambiguous since the Pirates characters appear to be from around Dead Man’s Chest/At World’s End time. Is this before or after he died? Does that matter given the post-credits scene in Salazar’s Revenge suggests he can come back?

I’ll agree though that Davy Jones and Captain Salazar have a lot of potential for this game

3 Likes

Я долго думал над сказанными тобою словами, считаю что дружбу вида и джека можно приписать к воспоминаниям, тогда временая линия не будет нарушена, хотя спорный вариант, но должен сработать, можно взять их из разных временных отрезков, что тоже будет хорошо смотреться(как в x-man kappa), это же игра, тут можно натянуть разные истории, события, тот же компас судьбы можно привязать к истории, жаль у джека не появилась способность на компас - его основной атрибут персонажа, хотя может быть и правильно, этот рандом мог быть очень силен

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney