GoGo Concept

Hi, this is time for GoGo! I was saving this concept for this month… Hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback.

GoGo

Source: BH6

Stats

Stars: :star2: :star2:

Quote: “Welcome to the nerd lab”

Position: Mid

Role: Damage

Trial: Red

Animations

Entrance: Runs fastly to her position.

Victory: She does this pose:

Defeat: She gets tired.

Basic attack: Throws a disk either from her right or left hand to the furthest enemy and then the disc returns to her.

Skills

:white_circle: White skill: Disk storm - Normal damage :fist:
GoGo runs around the enemies for 7 seconds throwing her disks to the enemies quickly dealing X damage per disc, if the attack crits she gains one stack of hardy.

:green_circle: Green skill: Razor disks - Normal damage :fist:

GoGo goes across the enemies (like in the image) dealing X damage and granting them 2 stacks of weakness, the apply of stacks of weakness may fail if the enemies are above level X.

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: That´s it
At the start of each wave GoGo chews a gum healing herself X HP per second.

When GoGo reaches the 50% of her max HP she spits her gum and becomes invincible for 10 seconds and increases X reality, while GoGo is invincible by any source she increases her movement speed by 60%.

:purple_circle: Purple skill: No red lights
GoGo and her allies are immune to attack and movement speed debuffs for the first 10 seconds of each wave, the immunity to attack and movement speed debuffs may fail if the allies are above level X.

:red_circle: Red skill: Not fast enough
Whenever an attack or movement speed buff is applied to GoGo she duplicates it for herself, the duplication of attack and movement speed buffs may fail if GoGo is above level X
+X armor
+Y SP
+Z max HP

Friendships

GoGo/HL
Campaign: Scientific innovation
Disk: Physics
Allies: MB, Capatain Hook and WALL E
Buff: GoGo gains reflect while she is using “Razor disks” and 1 second of reflect after the skill finishes.
+1 second per star.
Disk power:
GoGo heals X HP if she reflects damage while using “Razor disks”

GoGo/Dash
Campaign: Who´s faster?
Disk: Technology vs super powers
Allies: Rex, Rockeeter and Kim.
Buff: Each 2 times GoGo blocks a debuff with “No red lights” she increases her attack and movement speed by 7% for 6 seconds.
+7% per star.
Disk power:
+X SP for red team allies.

Please read before voting

How would you rate this concept?
  • :star2:
  • :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

0 voters

That´s all for now :bike: :woman: :yellow_circle:

15 Likes

Please post all feedback

And I´m taking requests again! (I decided to do: 1 requested, 1 no requested, (if there are requests) etc.)

Requests

:white_circle: White skill: Disk storm - Normal damage :fist:
Passive: At the start of each wave GoGo chews a gum healing herself X HP per second.

Does GoGo actually attack, because in her basic attack, it says she does throw a disk but she has a passive in which she chews her gum to heal herself. Is she doing this at the same time as she throws her disk? If she is, this seems a bit overpowered.

1 Like

Yes, is at the same time. The gum thing would be like an extra, it wouldn’t be a lot the healing if she was in the game and she spits the gum with her blue skill so in think it isn’t OP.

Oh ok thanks! Nice concept tho!

Thanks! (10c)

Very interesting take on Gogo! I like the incorporation of bubble gum in her skills. It’s more interesting than just a victory animation. If I were you, I wouldn’t give her a passive skill as she already has a basic attack. Maybe you could incorporate that into the blue skill. She could heal herself and then become invincible by spitting it out. Other than that, pretty great concept!

2 Likes

Thanks! I like the idea of having the bubble in the blue skill. I’ll change that.

No problem. Keep doing what your doing man! It’s great!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney