Going Old School Disney Afternoon - Gummi Bears

Hi there. I know this is gonna date me, but I would love to see some Gummi Bears. As ‘Adventures of the Gummi Bears’ is one of Disney’s first successful animated television shows, I believe it should be represented in the game.

I have two characters in mind. Or that I at least thought creating concepts for…

Gruffi Gummi
Role: Damage
Quote: “It’s the Gummi way.”
I find this quote sums up Gruffi pretty well. It represents his traditionalism and has been repeated in multiple episodes.
Attacks: His attacks would include Gummi Bear bouncing, and various devices traditionally used to repel the ogres.
I think he would be an interesting character in the ultra modern City, and I think he would be able to strike up a friendship with another traditionalist. Another friendship would be with the Gummi below and earn him a disk called ‘Creative Thinking’, which would increase the success rate of an attack.

Augustus ‘Gusto’ Gummi
Role: Control
Quote: “Hi! I’m Augustus Gummi! (‘Gusto’ for short.) How are you? And can we get out the way you came in?”
I like this quote because besides it being Gusto’s introduction in the old series, it can also be applied to his situation of being stuck in the City.
Attacks:
‘Hold that Pose!’ - The intended victim would be frozen for X amount of time supposedly while Gusto’s doing a sketch.
‘Call in the Airforce!’ - Gusto’s toucan friend, Artie Deco, would dive-bomb a group of enemies - the number of enemies going up as the skill level increases.
I think Gusto would be a great addition because he has a different way of looking at a situation and encourages others to try something new. And I think the City needs more artists anyways. He can probably strike a friendship with another artist or a hidebound traditionalist.

I even kinda though up a conversation wall between the two.

Gusto: Wow… I have never seen such a breathtaking town. Look at the buildings, the lights…
Gruffi: It’s not very Gummi…
Gusto: Maybe not. But look at the bright side, Grufferino…
Gruffi: And what’s that?
Gusto: We don’t have to hide here.

The concepts are far from complete, but I want to share some Gummi-love.

Thank you all for putting up with this wall of text.

1 Like

Gummi bears it is on Disney plus you have to watch it

1 Like

It would be very nice if PB would add Gummi Bears characters to the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney