Gold Error When Raiding

Whenever I raid for a badge the gold doesn’t seem to quite add up. @Polaris Please can you check this out. The badge I was trying to get didn’t take any gold from me, so I’m not sure how 2.44M goes up to 2.46M when I was supposed to have gotten an additional 2.56M from raiding. That doesn’t add up at all. I should’ve in the end had about 5M. Where is my gold? Please fix this. I’m literally getting ripped off. I want my compensation.

https://youtu.be/Wj2Qz2apyWg

Oh no I’m sad about this

1 Like

I have the identical problem and this problem goes back at least one month. PB owes me at least 100 million currency–most likely vastly more as I won 10th place 2-3 contests ago for stamina contest. I have a video showing cheating. I am getting only about 19.99% gold of 100%.

1 Like

Based, on the video, it says, that no coins were used to craft the badge which doesn’t add up since badges cost coins and stamina if you were using power crafting. So, if the badge costed around the amount of coins you got, that’s probably why it seems like you didn’t get anything. Though I could be wrong, and Polaris/PB are on weekend break, so you’ll have to wait till Monday at least.

1 Like

They are forcing us to buy more gold. They aren’t adding the whole amount and then I have to sell all my xp bottles just to simply make any gold to pay for all these over priced badges.

Badges do not always cost coins to power craft. Unless it’s an error. You can see in the video it didn’t say it needed coins, therefore why did I not get the whole 2.56M added from the raid?

Here is yet another Coinless Power Craft.
@TotallyNotDash

1 Like

So, it says you don’t need coins, but maybe it’s a display error. It also says you didn’t use raid tickets in the video, but you do have at least 1,000 raid tickets, so since you didn’t use the raid tickets it’s probably a bug. So, yeah the coins needed didn’t display, but if it did, then the coins that you didn’t get were probably the coins used to craft the badge.

1 Like

I bet you’re right about some type of display error. I don’t need to use raid tickets because of my VIP level.

1 Like

I was wondering when I’d see this complaint again. People aren’t actually losing gold when crafting; it’s just that the game isn’t providing the clearest information about what’s happening. This comment, and the following reply, from back in April will hopefully provide a better picture of what’s going on.

4 Likes

I think it probably is a display error. Look at the screenshot below from my game:

It’s for exactly the same badge that you showed but as you can see I need to spend much less stamina than you to finish crafting it. I do however need to spend gold.

While it is technically possible that the combination of items that I need is so different to what you need that I need to spend more gold but less stamina, it does seem unlikely.

I’m sure Polaris will be able to bring some clarity to that next week but display bug looks like the most likely culprit.

3 Likes

Actually, that’s exactly what you should expect. The less stamina you need to power craft a badge, the less gold you get from raiding, so the more gold you need to spend from your own savings.

4 Likes

Thank you all for your inputs. I appreciate it. I still believe that I should’ve gotten what it said I would have gotten. I don’t think it’s fair it says it doesn’t need coins, right? then in the end it still takes coins? that’s not fair. that in a sense is false advertising because how is is going to tell me it’s rewarding me all these coins and then not even give me half of what it says I would get? Maybe it’s an issue with the Algorithm of the game?

Yes, I agree it’s very misleading to display the gold like that without making it clear that (most or all of) the gold you’re getting is being used to pay for the actual costs of crafting the badge. Power crafting basically works like automated raiding; if the game says that a certain badge will cost, say, 1800 stamina to power craft, it basically just performs 300 raids on the various nodes that have the required badge bits. So while you get gold from those raids, you basically immediately spend most or all of it to craft the badges you raided those bits for.

Of course, the simplest way to avoid this confusion would be to end costs for crafting altogether… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You’re so right. Very misleading. They need to do something about this.

1 Like

The cost for badge crafting is deducted from the loot drop from the raiding. If you see 0 gold cost on the power crafting screen, it means the loot drop will cover the gold cost, and nothing will be removed from your inventory.

On the Loot Drop screen, the amount of gold shows the total gold earned, before the badge crafting cost is removed. You have to pay for crafting - it isn’t free.

It is confusing and it is something I’ve reported to the team.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I appreciate you and the team. Also I’m glad it’s been reported. :relieved:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney