Gold Inflation

Ok hoping there is something to address this in the works, but Ive been looking at maxing out the 25k rewards thinking maybe dropping down the campaign stage would be beneficial as some badges are worth a lot more than others. So I did all stages as 25k raids and found it didnt work as I hoped, those badges are not covering the loss of straight gold.

In doing this I noticed massive inflation. Where badge costs keep going up, but the gold received has remained the same since chapter 24. You get the same gold from chap 24 as you do with the latest chapter. Now to craft a badge I am approaching needing to do 500,000 raids to afford one badge, If I sell bits its down to around 350,000.

This is like keeping wages at $10 while the cost of a big mac goes up from $2 to now $20. I would suggest uncapping the gold from raids and scale it up like the campaign was doing before you reach chapter 24. In fact Chap20.7 it maximises, but theres some formula that works in the future stages that is scaling it up/down until 24 where it stays at the cap.

Unless theres some reason to choke the game in this area since gold is a huge bottleneck. Before R10 the raiding covers the cost of badge making, R11 onwards the cost>raids and the higher the rank the more it bottlenecks.

So if Chap 20.7 is reaching the current cap of 2806 gold, then I think the scale should be extended to make Chap 40.7 double that at 5612, Chap 60.7 Triple at 8418, Chap 80.7 Quadruple at 11224 etc. You could also double it every 20 but that might create too much gold as Chap 60 would be 11224 and 80 22448.

It will still mean we gotta work at it but theres constant progression.

3 Likes

This is a very valid point and I agree that Campaign Gold should continue to scale, however regardless Campaign should definitely not be your primary source of Gold income.

Surge!

2 Likes

Yeah, Surge is the only reliable source of gold ( other then selling badges or red skill chips) in large enough quantities.

The only problem with Surge is that you do need to have large power ratings overall. First example, my main account can reliably get at least 2 billion twice a day while my baby account struggles to get 300 million twice a day, and that’s just not enough, since even a baby account will want to buy the same expensive badges.

IThere is no such problem, you just don’t know how to arn gold in the game. Here are 2 screenshots. The first is the most undressed characters emerald 2+. The second is the weakest character, where all the skills are pumped. This means that everyone else’s skills are also pumped, otherwise they would have stood after Sherkhan.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney