Gold Not Received From Surge

I have double drop and stamina I can not use to create because I haven’t gotten gold in the last two days from surge…

2 Likes

Polaris, Its really a big matter of concern for those who are low gold, they will be unable to hire heroes…
Goodness I have enough gold…

3 Likes

What do you mean by start correctly? We had the calculating results message if you tried to enter before 15 minutes after the hour and it started on the first multiplier level, but we did not get the rewards page.

2 Likes

I also didn’t receive gold from yesterday or today. What’s going on…

1 Like

@Polaris Any Update? About gold

2 Likes

I’ve got the rewards directly into my mailbox. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Umm Did U received when new surge started?

2 Likes

Yes, it was gold and surge tokens so it must be it.

1 Like

I didnt received it :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I have not received the bonus gold from either of the past two surges, nor have I gotten anything via the mailbox. At least two of my guildmates report the same thing, and I’ve asked in guild chat for the others to let me know as well. I can confirm that I’m getting the base gold from each district after fighting it, at least; that’s better than nothing.

2 Likes

We’re still looking into it. I’m sorry this happened again, and we’re trying to track it down.

2 Likes

The server update is complete and it should resolve the issue with the Creep Surge ending. Check your mailbox for rewards that were not delivered before.

1 Like

It appears that I only got the rewards for one surge and not the other missing surge. At least two of my other guild mates reports the same as well

2 Likes

Looks like the rewards for the surge that ended yesterday were the ones delivered today. The rewards for the surge that ended today will be mailbox delivered tomorrow. It’s a strange way the server checks for missed reward delivery.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the explanation. We’ll keep an eye out for it tomorrow

2 Likes

Didnt got anythimg from mailbox.
ANd didmt got gold i earned from todays surge…
Surge didnt ended properly ig

@Polaris This is getting so annoying…Plz fix it!

3 Likes

Same for us. And the surge looks like it’s a new one. We just didn’t get the rewards page. Or the promised rewards in the mailbox

2 Likes

Missing two days worth of gold now, three days in a row, during a contest. Got one day worth yesterday after the supposed fix but it’s still doing the same thing

3 Likes

Same here. Got the bonus rewards from the Wednesday-Thursday surge yesterday afternoon via mail, but didn’t get anything when surge ended today, so we’re currently missing the bonus rewards from the Thursday-Friday surge and the Friday-Saturday surge.

And I’m sure PerBlue is already swamped with tickets about it; I’m just posting this here mainly to keep track, because otherwise I’ll forget it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello,

I normally don’t comment in the forums however this is now day 3 of gold issues with surge and I’ve only received one of the 3 days thus far.

I’ve enjoyed the new Surge format so far (Surge is one of my fav modes in the game), but this issue is a little disappointing.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney