Goliath gameplay, more Belle, and Charm meta(?!)

Have you been as excited about Goliath as I have? Well, this is a treat for you!

Song used: When Mother was There (Persona 5 OST)

Belle:

• So I really like her! She’s definitely one of my favourite princesses at this time. Her usefulness in the current meta is comparable to that of Rapunzel or Jasmine, though not quite as strong as Mulan.
  • I particularly love pairing her up with Rapunzel. This is because Rapunzel immediately starts with 6 Hardy stacks, which instantly gives Belle her maximum 75% attack speed increase (purple skill: Favorite Part).
  • Having that speed on her right away is a huge momentum grab; it allows her to flip through pages more quickly and change into her stick-stance. She very easily changes between stances and can frequently spam Chop Down.

Goliath:

• It has been a while but Goliath is one of the most explicitly defensive tanks we’ve seen in a long time. He has Beast’s disk equipped, which allows him to immediately channel his white skill while also nullifying knock backs.
  • Beast’s disk gives Goliath an exclusive niche. This could mean that Goliath can prey on teams who think they can abuse Animal’s relentless speed and knock backs.
  • He is capable of giving the team a lot of Armor, but unfortunately, my findings conclude that Armor boosts are not enough to stop Mulan; he will still need the help of Hakuna Matata to protect him from Mulan’s crits.
  • Tron is also a huge problem because he can remove the Armor boost that Goliath gives to his team.
  • That said, Goliath has otherwise very good matchups against Normal damage users.

Charm them to death:

• So I unlocked Minnie Mouse’s red disk and it’s pretty fun. She gains more Skill Power (up to a limit) for every charm she and her teammates do. This makes Pluto a nuclear weapon.
  • I teamed her up with Meg and Mad Hatter to get off as many charms as I can!
  • Abusing charms is really fun! For most of the fight, the enemy team was just fighting amongst themselves!
  • I don’t know for sure if charm teams can be brought into the meta in the same way that freeze teams and blind teams have been dominating lately. But, in the end of the day, anything is worth a try.
11 Likes

clap clap clap.

Does goliath immune to disables while channelling his white white skill?

Yes, indeed. Once he starts guarding, he will be unfazed until he runs out of energy or is KO’d.

I really love your vids!

Thanks for this! I have found Belle to be great as well and thanks for the tips for her! Charm teams could be really REALLY cool! Hopefully I can get Goliath soon so I can try him out…

I think charms are definitely coming back seeing as one of the next new heroes to come is an charming tank role hero :slight_smile:

I been trying to keep with your videos they seem great and always helpful however it would be better to lower the music to 50% and have the main game sounds up”except for the game music this game has bad music”

Goliath cant defense mulan? Kinda disappointing…

Is channeling still cant defense backline against mulan or shan yu?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney