Good grief (Kermit the Frog character concept)

Name: Kermit the Frog

Quote: “Changes happen as time passes by. Soon enough, you’ll be grown.”

Description: Kermit the Frog plays out his lovely tune by his banjo throughout the battlefield.

Role: Support

Position: Back

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Kermit plays his banjo and brings out music notes to strike the enemy.

Entrance: Kermit walks normally to position and gets out his banjo.

Victory: Kermit puts away his banjo and waves his hands in the air happily.
Defeat: Kermit stops playing music, then puts his fingers in his mouth and shaking his head a bit.
White Skill: In The Spotlight
:facepunch:Normal Damage
Kermit the Frog sits crisscross to play his banjo while a spotlight shines down on him. Enemies surrounding Kermit when Kermit activates this skill will get blinded for X seconds, dealing X damage.
Green Skill: Rainbow Connection
Kermit the Frog plays his banjo, granting himself and his team X HP. This will also charm the closest enemy for X seconds.
Blue Skill: Dance Routine
When Kermit the Frog reaches to X% of HP per battle, Kermit dances around for X seconds. This will grant himself X HP per second and will also grant himself and his team an increase of attack speed by X% after Kermit danced.
Purple Skill: Not Easy Being Green
“In The Spotlight” and “Rainbow Connection” now has Kermit grants his allies X Skill Power and X Max HP.
Red Skill: Host Mascot
In every Kermit’s 3rd basic attack, Kermit deals X% more damage to the enemy in that basic attack and will silence the enemy for X seconds.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP

Friendships:

Kermit the Frog/Miss Piggy
Ex-Scape Plan
Allies: Gonzo, Dr. Facilier, Colette
Buff Charmed Enemies

• +X Basic Damage
  • Enemies increase their attack speed and skill power by X% when they are charmed. Enemies will also do X% more damage when charmed.

Kermit the Frog/Miguel
Stringed Notes
Allies: Animal, Powerline, Mad Hatter
Healing Equals Armor

• +X Max HP
  • Every time Kermit the Frog heals himself or his allies, he grants himself and the allies X Armor per every healing he does

Feedbacks are welcomed and I hope you liked it!

6 Likes

You got the red skill’s icon from that Lipton tea commercial lol

4 Likes

It seems to be a mix of Rafiki’s and Goofy’s white skill, minus the speed increase. But, it’s great! I’d def put him on my team

Well, I changed it up now. Kermit no longer reduces, but still blinds enemies. Thanks for the feedback.

I agree with RETRO, word for word

Don’t revive dead topics please

XD, I apologize dude, didn’t realize it was dead, I just enjoy your concepts and couldn’t resist

This is a junk concept I made which I made a remastered one. Check it out: Good grief (Kermit the Frog remastered character concept)

It’s ok man, just enjoy your work, once again I’m sorry :frowning:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney