Good to know

Continuing the discussion from Update 1.6.A Patch Notes:

Thank you so much for clarifying! Now I can walk away not wondering if it would have gotten better. My time and money are important things to me, and this game is no longer worth either. I run a full and active guild, it’s sad I’ll have to disband.

3 Likes

Just because you are quitting the game doesn’t mean you have to disband your guild. Let those who wish to keep playing do so without losing the time invested in the perks. Pass on the guild to an officer or a champion and let everyone know where you stand. Just because your quitting does not mean you should drag your guildmates down by disbanding a guild that they may have invested days, weeks, or even months into.

I’m all for quitting the game if you don’t feel it to be a good match for you but don’t ruin others enjoyment just because you no longer get joy from playing the game.

6 Likes

I still don’t understand how this upsets people so much…?

You want them to keep the lvl cap where it is so that you can be bored and complain about something else when you r each it? Or does it bother you that they plan to fix some stuff in game?

If your money is important then don’t spend it I am lvl 85 and have unlocked every in-game character and made em all at least purple without spending a cent. I may not have anyone in orange yet but if I played the game more then I could.

If your time is so important and this game no longer seems worth your time then just leave your guild not disband it. But If I was you, unless you already have saved the game on Facebook then do so. If you
Ever gonna come back you will not wanna start over.

Lastly, if you got a problem you could at least specify what it is instead of ranting. cuz if you looking for self pity from this post then I am sorry to disappoint you.

Do not be a jerk. Just leave your guild alone. You wanna quit the game? Ok. do so… Where was I going with this I had a point?

Just go watch some Disney Parodys on Youtube. They can make anyone feel better. :grin: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I’ve no problem with the level cap increasing every month (assuming they keep it at 10,000 points per level) because you should be able to comfortably get about 2000 points per day - completing daily quests, natural stamina regen, video crate drops, free refills 3 times a day and by buying 2 refills for 50 diamonds each (which you get from even a half decent coliseum and arena rank)…

10,000 (points) * 5 (levels) = 50,000 (total)

50,000 (total) / 2,000 (per day) = 25 days, which allows 5 days per month for others to catch up… Even if you only manage 1,700 per day ( that will still have all 5 levels done in a month…

What I see as the main problem is when they increase the badge cap, because the drop rates are terrible… It’s practically impossible to keep up on that, even with just 15 heroes (which is what is needed for Coliseum and War), nevermind all 45+ they have released at the moment… And it becomes even harder still when you consider that you also need to fight in Elite Campaign to increase a heroes star level too…

3 Likes

With the orange badge introduction, I don’t see why keep most purple badge craft requirement at 50 bits. All orange bits we need are 50, this makes the player work hard to obtain it already, so why the purples as well? The new purple badges are fine, it’s fresh and extra “new”, but the old ones, wish they could drop the craft requirement a bit.
P1 badge season could drop to either 30-35 bits requirement, the next ones 40 and the newest badges always 50 at the current level cap.

I’m not in hurry to increase my heroes, I enjoy doing it, but the progression is becoming slower by each new level cap which I agree with the playerbase.

1 Like

I just buy badges in the shop till till the heroes needs a badge equipped XD

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney