Goofy and Mickey Friendship 1-5

I noticed that there seems to be an issue with the 3rd round of 1-5 for goofy/Mickey friendship. The fight is against baymax, woody, and Hiro. Hiro has an issue where his bot repeatedly appears right after it dies rather than only when Hiro Uses his white skill. This makes it so your two characters cannot fight any of the other characters once a first bot is deployed since it immediately reappears after defeat. By design goofy and Mickey won’t attack any other character as long as the bot is there, and do not have attacks that damage multiple characters.

Welcome to the forums!

This friendship stage is specifically designed to be difficult. I had Mickey and Goofy both at level 120, fully skilled, O6, Mickey will a couple of unenhanced badges, Goofy will all badges but unenhance, Mickey at 6*, and Goofy at 4*, and I still couldn’t pass that stage. I had to fully enhance Goofy’s lone O6 badge that boosts normal damage and give him three level 20 normal damage mods before he would deal enough damage to kill the bot fast enough to then deal some damage to Hiro and pass the stage. After that, the rest of the friendship was a cake walk for me, but I have Herc, Merlin, and the last hero (can’t remember off the top of my head) similarly leveled.

All friendship campaigns used to be this difficult.

It’s Alice :slight_smile:

Please tell me, how do you pass chapter 3 5th fight? :frowning: How do you beat Shank with Mickey, Goofy and Herc?

1 Like

Sorry, I honestly couldn’t tell you how I passed that fight as I don’t think it gave me any issues. After chapter 1, I’m pretty sure I just put it on auto for the rest of the fights and didn’t even watch.

If it helps, in addition to my Mickey and Goofy stats listed above, my Herc was at level 120, fully skilled, O6 with all badges (but unenhanced). I’m not sure if he was 6* yet, but was at least 5*. He also had a level 80, 3* Meg disk.

It’s tricky on servers (like mine) where you don’t have any additional chars to help them - it’s just goofy and Mickey soloing the entire campaign.

There were several time I hit a road block when it comes to that campaign with just the two of them

I had to max skill lvls, stars, enchantments and discs from their other campaigns to manage it.

Mickeys disc from sully can be useful for the +skill power, similarly you kinda need goofys disc from Jessie to boost his damage

Beyond that all I can suggest is the tricky fights - take the game off auto and fast action - and time your actives to boost through tricky waves.

You’ll meet several road blocks on the campaign. I managed with this and a little luck.

Another trick with it (and in general) is to force close the game and restart. This resets some kind of background RNG modifier that might swing the battle in your favour.

GOOD LUCK!!

1 Like

Yup it seems like the goofy/Jessie campaign is going a bit better, and ya I’m in 16 or 14 so no herc or other characters available yet. Maybe later I’ll revisit but in the mean time he’ll have to live without the Mickey disk

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney