Goofy friendship campaign

Goofys friendship campaign is a bit ridiculous even for someone with an O6 Goofy, O2 Jessie and O1 Mickey. Either disc would be nice to help getting the other but the difficulty of the enemies are O6 and simply ridiculous.

3 Likes

I second this opinion. Is it bugged? In goofy/jessi E1. Stage 3 and 4 there is a crazy OP sparrow. He’s listed as only lvl 100, O4, 1 star. But has over 41k power?? Most 6 star 04 don’t even crack 40k. This guy one hit kills O1 lvl no problem and does 200k dmg in under 15 seconds… come on have some balance…

2 Likes

I’m currently stuck at chap 1, 3rd fight in Mickey - Goofy’s campaign. Both of my heroes deal only normal damage, and guess who I have to face up with?

Shank!!!

The tank with highest armor available in the game!!!

How could I ever beat her???

She and Goofy fight, time keeps passing and then it’s up! They can’t finish each other off. And then I try again, equip whichever badge I have available (not many because it’s so hard to craft badges these days) , enhance them and everything happens all over again…

My Mickey and Goofy are O2, lv 111, at 6 stars and 3 stars, respectively, all skills maxed

I know Goofy’s disc is amazing, but isn’t this a little ridiculous?

1 Like

I’m stuck there too. Her hp bar doesn’t even move! My Mickey is o0 level 112 max skills 5 stars and my goofy is o1 level 111 with max skills 3 stars. Neither of them deal fantastic damage and neither of them have any armor negation. It says the enemies are 1 star and level 97 but I don’t buy that for a second.

3 Likes

Don’t count it like this, their power is almost 30% higher than how it should be (in normal), hero-creep is stronger than regular hero.

1 Like

My mickey is level 112 and my goofy is level 111. Mickey is 5 star and goofy is 3 star. They are kicking my butt, I’d say it’s significantly more than 30% increased power.

5 Likes

And if you check their rarity, you will know that they are all 05 @@ Meanwhile, none of my heroes are :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

This is not fair… in the slightest

1 Like

I finished it with both mickey and goofy at 06, lvl 120, full badges and enhacements on these, and even with that it was hard.

2 Likes

I’m on s9 so I can’t even get lvl 120 or o6.

1 Like

Me neither. I’m on server 12. We won’t get lv 120 or O6 until next update (which is coming…:frowning:)

And after a million times trying, I have miraculously defeated Shank in chapter 1 (Yay me!!!), only to face her again in chap 2. Only now, it’s even worse

You wonder why? Because now, it is Shank, Miguel and a healer @@ OMG, how could I beat a nearly invincible tank with 2 healer???

Not to mention, the last wave is Olaf, Gaston, Tia and Mr. I @@

Is that even beatable? Olaf and Gaston have 2 lives, Tia charms and Mr. I does a lot of damage when he is near dead??? How could someone ever put such a combo in this campaign??? Is this a new type of torture???

1 Like

I’m stuck on goofy/Mickey chapter 7 stage 2. My Hercules is 54k power 6* fully badged, goofy is 4* o6 fully badged and enhanced, Mickey and Alice are both 06 with most of their badges. All heroes 120 with maxed skills. Jack sparrow literally kills both tanks in the first few seconds and Mickey and Alice fall to his white skill. I’m flabbergasted as to how to pass this stage.

1 Like

Alice???

I thought the “help” heroes are Merlin, Herc and Elsa?

My bad. It is Alice…

I don’t understand what brilliant mind make a team with 2 Tank, 2 Supports and 1 Control!!!

But then again, like someone said, we do NOT need to max out every hero. We just need to focus on the ones we like

That’s what I do. And thanks to that, I have been failing this friend campaign for days now!!!

Wow! What a fun ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

So honestly, I haven’t tried these friendships yet, so I don’t have a full grasp on “how hard” the friendships are. But if they are a little more difficult, I believe it is extremely welcome. I, along with many others (atleast most in my guild) hate how easy the friendships have gotten. We need some form of challenging pve in the game.

2 Likes

Mods are key.

They’re definitely unbalanced. The next newest hero, Merlin, who has an equally powerful disc, has a campaign he can practically solo. Theres no reason why heroes released 2 weeks apart should have such a vast discrepancy in campaign difficulty.

2 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not a little. It’s extremely difficult, even to the point of ridiculous

The heroes we have to use has a clear disadvantage to the team we have to fight

E.g:

1. Mickey + Goofy against Shank???

2. Mickey + Goofy + Merlin against Shank + Miguel + healer???

3. Mickey + Goofy + Merlin against Sally + Megara + Olaf + Gaston???

4. Mickey + Goofy + Herc against Gaston + Ralph + Violet???

You see, all the enemy teams have controls/supports that make it extremely hard to defeat them before time runs out

You could make a challenge, but you don’t have to make it this hard

I’d rather have an easy friend campaign than one I can’t even finish after 20th+ tries

5 Likes

Ok. What section y’all stuck on. Starting it today. I usually wait till the friendship is level 6 from the daily quest, but it just hit 5, so close enough.

Have y’all taken off auto?

And y’all must have missed he days when friend campaigns were actually a challenge. Getting the zurg rex friendship was more of a badge of honor than anything.

1 Like

I’ve been hearing that Goofy has had a rough few missions, happy I chose not to invest in him…just yet.

Though TQOH, Shank in the upper missions halted me for a good long while.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney