Goofy friendship campaign

I’m stuck on goofy/Mickey chapter 7 stage 2. My Hercules is 54k power 6* fully badged, goofy is 4* o6 fully badged and enhanced, Mickey and Alice are both 06 with most of their badges. All heroes 120 with maxed skills. Jack sparrow literally kills both tanks in the first few seconds and Mickey and Alice fall to his white skill. I’m flabbergasted as to how to pass this stage.

1 Like

Alice???

I thought the “help” heroes are Merlin, Herc and Elsa?

My bad. It is Alice…

I don’t understand what brilliant mind make a team with 2 Tank, 2 Supports and 1 Control!!!

But then again, like someone said, we do NOT need to max out every hero. We just need to focus on the ones we like

That’s what I do. And thanks to that, I have been failing this friend campaign for days now!!!

Wow! What a fun ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

So honestly, I haven’t tried these friendships yet, so I don’t have a full grasp on “how hard” the friendships are. But if they are a little more difficult, I believe it is extremely welcome. I, along with many others (atleast most in my guild) hate how easy the friendships have gotten. We need some form of challenging pve in the game.

2 Likes

Mods are key.

They’re definitely unbalanced. The next newest hero, Merlin, who has an equally powerful disc, has a campaign he can practically solo. Theres no reason why heroes released 2 weeks apart should have such a vast discrepancy in campaign difficulty.

2 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not a little. It’s extremely difficult, even to the point of ridiculous

The heroes we have to use has a clear disadvantage to the team we have to fight

E.g:

1. Mickey + Goofy against Shank???

2. Mickey + Goofy + Merlin against Shank + Miguel + healer???

3. Mickey + Goofy + Merlin against Sally + Megara + Olaf + Gaston???

4. Mickey + Goofy + Herc against Gaston + Ralph + Violet???

You see, all the enemy teams have controls/supports that make it extremely hard to defeat them before time runs out

You could make a challenge, but you don’t have to make it this hard

I’d rather have an easy friend campaign than one I can’t even finish after 20th+ tries

5 Likes

Ok. What section y’all stuck on. Starting it today. I usually wait till the friendship is level 6 from the daily quest, but it just hit 5, so close enough.

Have y’all taken off auto?

And y’all must have missed he days when friend campaigns were actually a challenge. Getting the zurg rex friendship was more of a badge of honor than anything.

1 Like

I’ve been hearing that Goofy has had a rough few missions, happy I chose not to invest in him…just yet.

Though TQOH, Shank in the upper missions halted me for a good long while.

1 Like

Right now I’m at chapter 3, fight number 2. My Mickey, Goofy are lv 112, all skills max, at O2. I don’t use Herc so he is only at 105, P2, his skills are 6-47-33-1

I do it manually

No, I don’t. I have played this nearly 01 year now (312 days to be exact). And I still remember how hard these friend campaigns are. But this, this is purely ridiculous

And it’s not just me. Many others feel the same

2 Likes

I’m finding the jessi/goofy to be just as brutal. I got past a few that took a many tries and probably lucky to beat. Now it’s chapter 4. Lvl 4. Your team is Jessie. Goofy. Felix. Wave 2 is Who, Hades, nick, oh and a 60k power monana. Lol. If you manage to time up the shield / heal of Moana and take her out. You get a wave 3 of Baymax, dash, skelli, and eve… Lol dash now’s down the team and the others shield and heal.
I don’t mind a challenge. Trying different combos. But dying 40 times with no hope on this mission shows how unbalanced this is… boooo

3 Likes

My guild leader sent all 5 of the campaign heroes into his Mickey campaign at level 120 with all Orange 6 badges equipped and still had trouble with it.

Nuff said.

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous how this friend campaign is a nightmare compared to others. If they don’t want us to have a wonderful disc, they could just come out and say it to our faces.

Don’t make it impossible to do it and then imply that we need to do a better job (by what? spending money to max them out for this campaign only??? No, thanks!!!)

1 Like

There is another thread that explains the problem. The CPU characters have been over leveled on their blue and purple skills. They should be 20 and 40 levels lower than the character, but when looking at the after fight stats, they are the same level as the toon. (You can see these stats for yourself post fight by tapping the bar graph icon on the left.)

1 Like

Same problem. S14 Goofy 4-star and Mickey 6-star 100 lvl. Both 02(max) full equipped. Can’t win Shank at 4th battle of 7th episode of campaign. Previous was completed with Merlin, but they haven’t other helpers at our server. Please creators, if you add friendship to server, be kind to add at least two helpers in campaign, especially for tank-support friendship.

2 Likes

You need to do the Jessie disk on server 14 first as that extra atk boost will help as we haven’t yet got Hercules or Alice, got both disks before Merlin was released so it is possible

1 Like

After upgrading Herc to O2, max enhancing nearly all his badges, I finally passed that disaster fight 3.5. And then the rest of campaign was manageable, mostly because Alice is my main hero

Otherwise, I don’t think I could ever have that friend disc

1 Like

I’ll just post my experience here, as it was annoying as heck and up’d some secondary chars for me way higher than I wanted to. Team used:

Mickey (Su) 6* 120 O7 - 1 badge
Goofy       5* 120 O6 - 2 of 5 badges enhanced
Herc (Me)   5* 115 O2 - 4 of 4 badges enhanced
Alice       6* 100 P2 - 5 badges
Merlin      6* 100 P1 - 4 badges
  1. I don’t play 100% manual, but toggling between auto and not auto at critical moments really help. Especially if you’re beating up a tank 5 to 1, you want to collect/save your skill power for the 2nd/3rd fight.
  2. You DON’T have to use all the chars. Mickey/Goofy are required for every stage, but Herc/Merlin/Alice aren’t. Sometimes giving Mickey less targets to heal = more likely to heal the char you want to keep alive.
  3. MODS MODS MODS! (see below)

MODS!! (Lvl 20’s)
Damage and Skill mods for Goofy
2x Damage and 1 Skill mods for Herc
(for 8-5, 2x HP and 1 Damage mods for Herc)

1 Like

Exactly what I had in mind. I have seen those UNREALISTIC blue and purple skills from all viruses-creep heroes from ALL campaigns (That includes Trials and The Port as well). I can place a picture of an example like this in the future.

In the meantime, I HATE IT! I HATE OVER-CAPPED BLUE AND PURPLE SKILLS FROM THOSE CPU CREEP HEROES! Just absolutely terrible, it’s like I’m back to where I started (When DHBM first launched)! :frowning:

Sorry PB, I just don’t have the proper trust in you these days (Ever since the Darkwing update). I’m very disappointed and unimpressed with the outcomes lately.

Edit: I’m just pointing out what can be done better earlier so this disaster would not have been.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney