Winnie the Pooh

Screenshot_20230420-174826_Samsung Internet

Stats and Information

Role - Tank

Trial Team - Red

Position - Back

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “The charge? Oh about seven sticks of dynamite”

Bio - Gopher is a hardworking member of the hundred acre wood. He’s very reliable on the job and always comes prepared with dynamite. You better catch him when he’s tunneling by or have his card because he’s not in the book.

Animations

Entrance - Gopher tunnels into battle on the enemy side. He realizes he’s made a mistake and tunnels back to his own side

Victory - Gopher takes a bite of his lunch

Defeat - Gopher tunnels quickly offscreen

Basic Attack - Gopher throws a small stick of dynamite at a random enemy. Nearby damage role enemies are also dealt damage

Skills

White Skill - Lunch Break
Gopher sits down and opens his lunchbox healing him x and granting him x basic damage and x skill power for 18 seconds. Gopher reduces all incoming damage by 45% for 8 seconds.

Green Skill - Escape Route
Every 6 seconds if an enemy enters Gopher’s melee range he tunnels to the enemies backline. Gopher heals x and gains 65 energy for each second he stays in the enemy backline. Gopher tunnels back to his backline if an enemy enters his melee range again 6 seconds after he tunneled. Gopher doesn’t take damage while tunneling.

Blue Skill - Bombs Away (True Damage)
Every 5 seconds after Gopher has used "Escape Route" at least once he drops a large stick of dynamite down his hole and it appears on the other side of battle. When it explodes it deals x damage to all enemies, saps all enemies for 6 seconds, and grants each enemy 3 stacks of fatigue. If an ally is in range of the explosion they gain reflect for 3 seconds and x tenacity.

Purple Skill - Hard Worker (True Damage)
If Gopher or an ally sap a tank role enemy that enemy is snared for 8 seconds, loses x evasion, and is dealt x damage.

Red Skill - Dynamite Gopher (True Damage)
"Lunch Break" saps all enemies that attack Gopher while he reduces incoming damage. Enemies are sapped for 12 seconds.

Gopher’s basic attack grants him x tenacity and deals damage to nearby tank role enemies as well as damage role enemies. If a tank or damage role ally is originally targeted they are dealt x True Damage

Gopher gains invisibility for 2.5 seconds after he comes out of his hole on "Escape Route"

• x armor
  • x Max hp
  • x more damage dealt on "Bombs Away"

Friendships

Gopher and The Underminer
Name - Mole Men

Description - Gain attack speed on "Escape Route"

Stars

• Every time Gopher uses "Escape Route" he gains x% more attack speed for the rest of the wave

Level

• +x skill power
  • +x basic damage to allies while they have reflect

Gopher and Ralph
Name - Wrecking Crew

Description - Basic Attack snares enemies

Stars

• Gopher’s basic attack snares all enemies hit for x seconds

• Snared enemies deal 50% less damage with their attacks and skills

Level

• +x Max hp
  • +x basic damage

Hey guys. I couldn’t decide on Gophers role. He is very tanky and he avoids and negates lots of damage. On the other hand he was designed to deal lots of damage. Tell me what you guys think below

• Tank
  • Damage
  • Other Role (Say which and why below)

0 voters

1 Like

This should be acre. But otherwise, I love this concept! It is true to the movie.
I’m voting for tank, because he looks like a mix of Tank, Damage, and Control to me, but Tank most of all. It also reminds me of Quasimodo and Meilin Lee, some of the highest damaging Tanks out there.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney