Gotta Get Back, Back to the Past, Samurai Jack | Concept

Samurai Jack

Jack is a samurai warrior displaced in time, who uses his skills in combat arts to defeat those who seeks to destroy him.

“I am the lost son of the land you have pillaged. I am here to reclaim it. For my people, for my father, for my birthright”

Stars: :star::star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Jack walks in as the wind blows his hat away, then he unsheathes his sword.

Basic Attack: Jack strikes an enemy with his sword.

Victory: Jack sheathes his sword back.

Defeat: Jack drops his sword, kneels down, then yells in anguish.

Skills

White Skill: Honorable Fight
(TRUE Damage)
Jack jumps then strikes the enemy with the most skill power with his sword, dealing X damage, removing a buff from them, and stuns that enemy for 10 seconds.

If Jack KO’s an enemy with this skill, Jack heals for 45% of the damage dealt, and nearby enemies are dealt X damage.

Green Skill: Sword Defense
Jack blocks a melee attack or a projectile from hitting him with his sword, granting him X armor, and as well an attack speed by 50% for 7 seconds.

Jack can only do this skill for 10 seconds and Jack carries 70% of his armor wave to wave.

Blue Skill: Sword Strike
(Normal Damage)
Jack strikes the three closest enemies three times, dealing Y damage each strike and removing X armor from them for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill: Skilled Warrior
Jack is immune to all blinds, if Jack attempts to be blinded, Jack gains a chance to dodge all attacks and disables by 10% up to 50% for 7 seconds.

Jack gains X skill power if he successfully dodges an attack.

The dodge chance has a chance to reduce against enemies above level Z.

Red Skill: The Samurai Warrior
If Jack KO’s an enemy with “Honorable Fight”, Jack also steals all of their buffs and becomes invincible for 8 seconds.

Enemies are also stunned for 4 seconds when they damaging Jack when he is invincible.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z skill power
+Z basic damage
+Z damage to “Honorable Fight”

Friendships

Samurai Jack/Mulan
Campaign: Warrior’s Teachings
Disk: Honorable Fighter (Mu)
“Sword Defense” Grants Shield
+X max HP
“Sword Defense” also grants Jack a shield for X HP.
Everytime Jack has a shield, he gains 30 (+30 per star) energy.

Samurai Jack/Judy Hopps
Campaign: Fighting the Horde
Disk: Clever Tactics (Ju)
Basic Attack Deals Damage Over Time
+X basic damage
For every 6 basic attacks, Jack’s basic attack deals X damage for 5 seconds.
When enemies are both disabled and has DoT effects on them, the duration to the DoT is increased by 1 (+1 per star) second(s).

I hope you enjoy this concept and feedbacks are appreciated.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney