Granny concept (unlikely entrance for contest)

Hi! this time I´ll show you granny (only from Ice age 4) also this is my entry to @Imagineer_V hollywood concept contes, hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback.

Granny

Source: Ice age 4

Stats

Stars: :star2: :star2:
Quote: I’ll bury you all and DANCE on your grave!
Position: Back
Role: Damage
Trial: Blue

Animations

Entrance: She walks slightly angry to her position
Defeat: She gets very angry and start saying curses to her allies
Victory: She makes a little smile
Basic attack: See white skill :arrow_down:

Skills

:white_circle: White skill: Precious… where are you?! - Fantastic damage :sparkles:
Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Granny starts calling her precious, each 2 times she calls it, she gains one stack of calling.

Active: If Granny has 10 or more stacks of calling, the stacks of calling restart and her precious appears in the battle, swimming around the enemy team dealing X damage and stealing 1 buff of each enemy to herself, if she has 9 or less stacks she keeps her stacks of calling until the next time she activates the skill and the enemy team see her as crazy and making Granny angry silencing all the enemies for 8 seconds, the steal of buffs and silencing can fail if the enemies are above X level.

:green_circle: Green skill: Sun reflection - Fantastic damage :sparkles:
Granny takes out a reflectant rock, channeling the sun light in the two most front enemies, dealing X damage for 6 seconds and making the enemy with the SP higher the most wanted.

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: First bath in decades - Normal damage :fist:
Granny starts swimming in a ocean around the enemies for 5 seconds, cleaning all the debuffs and disables on herself, healing X HP, dealing X damage to the enemies and cursing them for 10 seconds, the curse can fail if the enemies are above X level.

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Trying to sleep
When Granny reaches her 0% Mx HP instead of dying she gets invincible for 5 seconds, heals X HP and her tenacity and BD gets increased by 50% for the rest of the wave, she can´t attack while she is using this skill.

:red_circle: Red skill: Dead weight
If Granny activates “Precious… where are you?!” with 5 or less stacks of calling she gets berserk for 7 seconds and all enemies get their attack speed reduced by 50% for 7 seconds, the reduction of attack speed can fail if the enemies are above X level.

+X Fantastic crit
+Y Reality
+Z Damage to “First bath in decades”

Friendships

Granny/Yax
Disk: Personal hygiene
Campaign:
Allies: Jazmin, Merida and Slinky
Buff: For each stack of “calling” Granny has her movement speed is increased by 5%
+5% per star
Disk power:
+X evasion

Granny/Hank & Dory
Disk: Another whale?
Campaign: Finding precious
Allies: Timon & Pumba, Huey, Dewey & Louie and Gerald, Marlin & Nemo
Buff: While Granny is using “First bath in decades” she also heals the 20% she heals to the allies
+20% per star
Disk power:
+X HP
How would you rate this concept?

Read before voting pls

0 voters

6 Likes

please post all feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the passive should be every time she calls her precious she gains a stack not every second time, but this depeneds on how fast she is going

Other than I love this concept!

Granny Is an Icon

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney