GRIM GRINNING GHOST’S concept Crypt👻

Please tell me what your favorite concept is

Oswald The Lucky Rabbit

1 Like

Everyone I have a big announcement to make. When it is October I will be doing a concept daily and a new concept concept I like to call “the ghost’s grim And grinning halloween concept event”. This contest will be for you to make concepts relating to the spooky, scary, evil, and grim I will start this contest next month. it will give you some time to make the concept and make it perfect. There are three stages, the first one is where you make your concepts, then they are put into a poll, then we go onto stage two, and it is the same thing until the contest ends halloween night 2020. When we hit 20 concepts I will start the poll and then you vote

I’m gonna change the rules a bit, it will start today and will have 4 or 5 stages each ending at the end of the month or whenever we get the right amount of concepts, who ever wins will have the honor of doing this with me when it comes November and December

Ok, I want to do this.

I just posted the contest here is the link to The ghost grim and grinning’s halloween concept contest

Well, no evil queen

So I need some concept requests please submit them in the link right here ——> The ghost’s concept requests

yes! Cavendish and Dakota are gonna be made!

1 Like

And so are all the other Disney concepts mentioned

i love how creative these other people are.

I know right

did you know Horace Horsecollar plays the drums in The Band Concert?

Yes, yes i did

ok, sorry i went off topic. I just watched that short and thought you’d like that fun fact.

Okay, I may incorporate it in the horsecollar files

yeah, that would be cool

Lol I thought this was my concept contest

XD when you make too many topics, you always get mixed up lol

My half of the little mermaid concepts are finished

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney